“Best Experience”

Paradise Seaside Grill
Ranked #15 of 129 Restaurants in George Town
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Paradise seaside grill is a caribbean style seaside grill specialising in fresh locally caught seafood, steaks and much more.
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We ate at Paradise twice during our visit, and both times we had excellent service and food. Fresh fish, fresh greens, homemade mango salsa. Can’t say enough about this place. It was definitely our best meals all week. Even the lunch portions were big enough to have leftovers. And very reasonable prices. Beautiful view of George Town and the Caribbean Sea. Bonus — great snorkeling spot!

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great food and excellent service. Had the conch fritters and red beans and rice. Both were so tasty. The Filipino staff are top notch. They were so friendly and always checked on us.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Unbelievable snorkling thanks to Mr. Bryan. Very affordable for a family of four. Snorkeling gear was $15 each and the water in front of the deck is perfect for starters. If you’re more adventurous you can swim into the ocean approximately 50 to 75 yards to a coral reef. Observed an abundance of fish and a sea turtle. Thank you Bryan for all your help. The Seaside Grill was a little over priced for my taste. Stick to the SNORKELING.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So walking along the waterfront, looking at the stores I found myself looking for lunch. At the far side of the harbor on the ocean is Paradise Seaside Grill. It had a nice view of the ocean and I could sit outside.

So they serve breakfast and lunch. I decide on lunch. I order the fish sandwich grilled with French fires. I have trying the fish on the island. Prices are about the same anywhere.

The fish was white and grilled perfectly. It was a generous piece, with crisp onion and a big tomato, and lettuce. The holl was soft. The French fries where hot and crunchy.

Overall, if the rest of the food was as good as the fish. It’s a good place to stop.

Apparently you can snorkel here too. They rent equipment.

The waiter was supper nice and I got a free coffee. I would have added a picture of the sandwich, but I ate it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I really enjoyed the turtle soup and conch fritters. I especially enjoyed the scotch bonnet hot sauce.