“Awesome Snorkling thanks to Bryan”

Paradise Seaside Grill
Ranked #15 of 129 Restaurants in George Town
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Paradise seaside grill is a caribbean style seaside grill specialising in fresh locally caught seafood, steaks and much more.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Unbelievable snorkling thanks to Mr. Bryan. Very affordable for a family of four. Snorkeling gear was $15 each and the water in front of the deck is perfect for starters. If you’re more adventurous you can swim into the ocean approximately 50 to 75 yards to a coral reef. Observed an abundance of fish and a sea turtle. Thank you Bryan for all your help. The Seaside Grill was a little over priced for my taste. Stick to the SNORKELING.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So walking along the waterfront, looking at the stores I found myself looking for lunch. At the far side of the harbor on the ocean is Paradise Seaside Grill. It had a nice view of the ocean and I could sit outside.

So they serve breakfast and lunch. I decide on lunch. I order the fish sandwich grilled with French fires. I have trying the fish on the island. Prices are about the same anywhere.

The fish was white and grilled perfectly. It was a generous piece, with crisp onion and a big tomato, and lettuce. The holl was soft. The French fries where hot and crunchy.

Overall, if the rest of the food was as good as the fish. It’s a good place to stop.

Apparently you can snorkel here too. They rent equipment.

The waiter was supper nice and I got a free coffee. I would have added a picture of the sandwich, but I ate it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I really enjoyed the turtle soup and conch fritters. I especially enjoyed the scotch bonnet hot sauce.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was late October and hot! Found this seaside grill and got a table by the water. Great view, great breeze, very good food. Maybe just a little pricey in American dollars, but well worth it.

Our wonderful server (Samantha) helped me choose my lunch and she steered me well. We wanted to relax and take our time and we were not rushed.

If we have a cruise stop at Georgetown again, we would definitely go back.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food at the restaurant was really good, the mudslides were even better. There is a great spot to swim right next to the restaurant, Beautiful fish, coral, and lots of sea urchins.