“Best views of the port - great service”

Paradise Seaside Grill
Ranked #12 of 118 Restaurants in George Town
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Paradise seaside grill is a caribbean style seaside grill specialising in fresh locally caught seafood, steaks and much more.
Sarasota, Florida
“Best views of the port - great service”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Although we only had drinks while waiting for an evening dive trip on the Atlantis, these people were very friendly and offer great service.

Visited March 2013

carrollton, georgia
“The Experience as a Whole was Fabulous!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I visited Grand Cayman off a cruise ship in February 2013 and after the short tender ride (turn right off the pier) we walked to Paradise Bar & Grill mainly for the purpose of snorkeling. We rented a locker for $5 and felt confident our stuff would be safe while we swam. The guy working at the dive/snorkel rental shop was very nice. I watched as he provided first aid to a tourist who fell on the rocks! After we stowed our stuff in the locker, we geared up and easily got into the water via a short metal ladder. There were rather large tarpon near the ladder but they moved whenever you moved toward them. We enjoyed the coral, sea fans, and large variety of fish. While taking a break from snorkeling, we ordered lunch from the restaurant and it was okay. Of course it was very picturesque sitting outside near the water. I ordered the fish sandwich and it was fine. I thought the food was pricey - lunch for two was over $50 USD. But considering we did not have to pay to snorkel - I guess it was an okay trade off. I felt this was much better than a crowded cruise tour or shore excursion. We thoroughly enjoyed this snorkeling location and would definitely return in the future!

• Visited February 2013
Austin, Texas
“NEVER AGAIN!!!!! DO NOT DO IT!!!!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My wife and I had a beautiful time snorkeling just up the street from this restaurant, we ordered the fried everything plate and 2 mixed drinks, and 2 bottles of water. Our waiter was horrable! The drinks were way too strong, the food was the terrible, the crab cakes had about 2% crab, the fish was under cooked! The coconut shrimp and frys were good... but the real shocker was the bill, $95.00!!!! I was NOT going to pay $100.00 for a crappy lunch! I spoke to the GM and told about the food and the service, he dropped the bill to $70.00, that was still about $50.00 too much. We paid the $70.00, and we will NEVER go their again and I will always remember that place as the worest restaurant that I have ever been too!

• Visited March 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Great local Cayman food”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The local dishes were excellent, the portions were large, the beer was cold. Service was good, the restaurant if right on the water, and the restrooms were clean. Price was very reasonable.

Visited February 2013
Trenton, Canada
“Great snorkeling”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Walk a little farther pass the cruise terminal and you will see a restaurant called Paradise. They rent snorkeling gear and its worth it if you go snorkel then go for a bite after. Food was good and the view of course was excellent and bonus that you can snorkel right there. It costs 18 CI dollars for gear and a locker. don't be suprised when you see the Tarpon fish there they are big and there are lots of them but its safe

Visited February 2013