“Our favorite restaurant at the cruise port”

Breezes Bistro ~ Tropical Grill & Rhum Deck
Ranked #48 of 115 Restaurants in George Town
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Pizza, Grill
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Scott, Louisiana
“Our favorite restaurant at the cruise port”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

We have eaten here at least 5 times and have enjoyed it every time. Beautiful scenery overlooking the cruise ships docked in the port. Excellent food and a few local beers to choose from. Make sure you get the conch! Out of this world. Will be back again soon.

• Visited January 2012

Grand Cayman
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awful Restaurant. Never go.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

Worst pizza i have ever eaten in my life. Tastless, incredibly expensive, long time for service, dont go. The pizza was basically burnt cheese on burnt crust with greased pured on top. We payed 86 dollars for 2 drinks and 2 pizzas and a kids pizza. UNBELIEVABLE for the quality of food.. it was disgusting. The service was slow, $$$$!!!, Dont go here. We will never visit again! The only quality thing about this restaurant was the beautiful view which you could find at many of the other decent restaurants around town.

• Visited March 2012
Forrest City, Arkansas
“Good Food, Decent price, Great View!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

We too were visiting the Island for the day as our cruise ship was in port. I don’t understand these bad reviewers. I liked this restaurant and the Island in general. It was my favorite port that we visited. This restaurant was located in the shopping area. It was open and airy with a very beach like, Caribbean theme. The menu had a nice selection and the staff were very friendly. We ordered and were served in a very timely manner. We all four enjoyed our food. I think the prices were comparable to a Chilies or Applebee’s in the states. I had one of the pizzas and it was very good. I would go there again if visiting the Island.

They had Iced Tea that was freshly made. It was really good.

• Visited July 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“A Middle of the Road sort of place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

Came here for lunch while shopping in Georgetown, is very convenient because it is located on the main strip of all the shops unlike some of the other restaurants which are tucked back in hidden plazas and courts. Food was so-so, I shared buffalo wings with another member of my party and they were alright (how can you really screw up buffalo wings). They served a spicy cornbread with our lunch for everyone to share. It was actually very tasty, and it was nice to have something different besides plain old bread. I had a glass of lemonade with my lunch and it was terrible! Probably the worst I've ever had...bitter, sour, absolutely awful. I'm not sure if this was the restaurant or just the island's way of making lemonade because the next night at a dinner I gave lemonade another shot at a different place, and it tasted the same. My advice, don't drink the lemonade! If you are in Central Georgetown and want a quick bite to eat the place isn't awful.

• Visited July 2012
“nothing specail”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

average food priced too high looking for the ship traffic

Visited May 2012