“Repeat Visits”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We loved this place. We stopped here for dinner on Sunday when we arrived and went back two more times because it was so good! It's so well priced too. You have to try the spicy edamame. The caribbean roll was my absolute favorite. There was one that was a special one of the nights we went that had white tuna in it which was also very good. My husband got the Rising Sun Futamaki roll every night as well. A great find and we already miss it! Super fresh fish.

1  Thank Lindsay B

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Walked here from Sunshine Suites to eat dinner one night. I had made a reservation earlier in the day and the place was busy enough that I think reservations would be a good idea. It was a Monday night – may be much busier later during the week. I had the sirloin stir-fry (in a bowl) and my wife had the chicken stir-fry. Both were really good.

For an appetizer we had something called a “centipede” – made with shrimp-stuffed crab. It was quite good, however it wasn’t on the menu. It was a special and our server never told us about it – we saw the people at the next table eating it and asked them what it was. Meal was pretty good but our server was not very attentive, and had not told us of the specials.

They also do take-out as we saw quite a few people come in to pick up their meals. For the food, I would return and hope to have better service the next time.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Fresh sushi, innovative maki rolls, well- priced, nice decor, friendly wait staff. We left full & happy!

1  Thank travelga60l
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Conveniently located just across from the Westin hotel, this is a nice spot for a more casual sushi dinner. Some interesting maki on the menu, and the chef here is not afraid to make things hot and spicy. We really enjoyed the spicy edamame, but it was hot! Same was true for the spicy tuna roll (I think they call it a fire dragon roll?), again much hotter than what you would get stateside. Service was prompt and friendly, probably one of our least expensive meals on the island.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I love the stir fry's at Yoshi. Great atmosphere too!! I love having dinner at Yoshi, although is always very busy. Not a place for quiet times, but food is awesome!!