“Recommend!”

Cimboco
Ranked #10 of 119 Restaurants in George Town
Cuisines: Caribbean, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Well prepared food, very cheery staff, pleasant ambience. We ate here twice and all plates were well presented and quickly consumed! Also incredibly good value. Ok, the mall setting isn't great but i easily forgave this. Good loos with baby changing, if that's important to you.

2  Thank liketOtravel00742

Reviewed April 7, 2014

nice original food and they try hard, but the service and the owners are way too "island time" even by Cayman standards. The strip mall location is a dump. The air conditioning vents leak moisture onto the tables and no one seems to care. overrated

Reviewed March 13, 2014

The service was slow and the lady didnt have experience dealing with foreign tourists as she messed our order. There was a great deal for 5CI$ you got 2 eggs with fries and toast.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

So I've been here a few times now and each visit has been excellent. Me and a pal chose to sit at the bar, right in front of the grill - not something I'd usually do, but here it felt comfortable and approachable. Tried an appetiser selection - delicious...really worth a go. On my first visit I tried the jambalaya - and I asked for it VERY spicy...chef delivered a fine, tasty and spicy as hell plate and it was phenomenal - helped along with some ice cold beers served in a chilled glass. My next visit I chose the beef short rib - a serious contender for best plate of food on the island and at a remarkable price - I've ordered a similar, less tasty dish, down in Camana Bay and paid double. Service is friendly, polite, knowledgeable and efficient. I've been back for breakfast which is very busy at weekends and I didn't perceive any lack in standards or and slower service despite there being people sat at every seat. Breakfast is very good, by the way, worth a visit - gets a bit loud but I find that a seat at the bar helps escape the family action if that's your vibe, conversely, if you're bringing a family the kids seem to love it here too and it won't kill your vacay budget.

2  Thank Slenko
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We walked to this place it was across from The Marriott.
We had a breakfast pizza and french toast one morning, they make their own breads, delicious.
Had another great breakfast there, eggs Benedict with spinach and eggs wonderful breakfast potatoes with rosemary....
Went for dinner and we had the short ribs, salad and fish entree and all I can say is this place has it going on, the wait staff was friendly and service excellent....the chocolate biscotti and chocolate tart was heavenly....again, all homemade!

1  Thank Lollypop