Book In Advance
Tours from Captain Marvin's tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Captain Marvin's
from $45.00
from $45.00
from $84.37
1,901 results
All reviews stop tour stingray city coral gardens fish snorkeling stops grand cayman barrier reef second stop fruit punch cruise ship feed the stingrays take pictures sting ray crew members great trip turtle farm good luck
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

I had sometime before completing an evening presentation and decided to take the Stingray City Tour!
The company did a great job in making us all feel welcomed and they were informative and helpful. I was extremely impressed with how accommodating they were of my disability and helped me take photos and supported me to see a Stingray up close! Great job everyone, I highly recommend you use this company for a wonderful tour to Stingray City!

Reviewed 6 days ago

Wow, what a great excursion! We did snorkeling, Stringray City, and Starfish Point. It was a great tour. Our guides were amazing!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had 4 guides with about 20 or so maybe more people on our boat. The guides were so fun and so helpful and were happy to answer all of our questions and share with us about their native island.
I'll remember that day forever!!

Reviewed 1 week ago

We really enjoyed this experience. Everyone from the boat crew and the staff that got this excursion booked for us. The sites were more than I could have ever imagined and the boat crew was way more knowledgeable and familiar with the area and the marine life. We would definitely book with Captain Marvin's again. The price was also very good for what we set out to do.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a blast with Captain Marvin's crew! This was a fantastic excursion. The price is great, and the crew and staff are top notch. Vessel was clean and comfortable with plenty of space to relax and enjoy the ride out to stingray city. If you've never experienced the stingrays I highly recommend you do this at least once - what a great experience!

Our excursion group had a lot of children and most of them ended up crying in the water with the stingrays, which made our stingray stop a lot longer than normal probably. While I didn't mind being in the water with the stingrays longer, it cut our snorkeling trip down to about 10 minutes which was kind of annoying. Children were crying during that too.

I don't know that I'd recommend the stingrays for kids. They are huge and have no problem coming up on top of you and gettings in your personal space as they look for food, which can be quite frightening for kids (and some adults it seemed.) So unless you have adventurous children, wait until they are older; otherwise your excursion is going to be spent consoling them.

Bring your cameras! They let you take your own photos and video during the excursion, and they also take some posed ones with the stingrays for you to purchase. Prices were very reasonable so even though I had my own photos I purchased theirs too.

Fruit juice and water were provided on board, but no snacks. Restroom available on board as well.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We booked with Captain Marvins as they came highly recommend to us. We booked the three stop tour, one swimming with the stingrays and then two snorkelling stops. We had a blast for the three hours we were out. Staff was very professional. It was a bit rough but the staff stood watching at all time and did their best to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves. A plus was that you are picked up and dropped off so no hassle trying to park. Had a fab time well worth it.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The sea was pretty rough on the day of our trip and our ship couldn't dock, so our stop at the Cayman Islands got cancelled :(
Captain Marvin's refunded us fully for our excursion.
Such a shame, but will definitely book with them again if we return on future holidays.
Thank you.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The crew was seasoned and a joy to be with. The vessel is immaculate. Never swam with stingrays and I was a little hesitant. It was so much fun. Then off to another spot to snorkel. My family had so much fun and adventure that day. Not expensive either....go ...have some adventure...memories of a lifetime.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked a cruise for 7 - ages ranging from 4 - 51 years old. I booked this on my own through Trip Advisor for Capt Marvin's. Glad I did - Carnival messed up our first stop excursion and our accounts. Never again Carnival! Every single one of us loved this Excursion! Boat was clean, tour guides knowledgeable and friendly, super accommodating to everyone in the group and the entire boat.
Even the professional photos they took were not overly priced. The Ease of Air drop right to our phones and portable thumb drive was worth it. We brought our own underwater camera but the professional ones were just too good to pass up.
I wish the snorkeling part of this excursion would have been longer. That's the ONLY bad thing I have to say. Would have gladly paid more to stay longer. Definitely will rebook with Capt Marvin's Crew next trip to Caymans. THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We booked the Stingray and Snorkeling with Captain Marvin online for an afternoon tour.
Our ship arrived early so we went right over and they let us get in the morning tour. We were so glad. The boat was nice and the water was beautiful. I believe our group had maybe 20 to 25 people. There were 2 tour guides and they were both super nice. We saw a lot stingrays just swimming all around us and we got to touch and take pictures with them. It was so cool. We missed the feeding because we were the last to take pictures and the food was all gone. My advice is feed the stingrays first and then take pictures. After everyone took pictures we loaded back onto the boat and went snorkeling. This was my first time and it took me a bit to get used to it. We had a great time though. The bus also dropped us off at the beach so we could check it out before boarding the boat.