“Magical!!”
Review of Cayman Kayaks

Cayman Kayaks
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours meet at Rum Point, left side of parking lot look for kayak trailer. Travel By Paddle with Cayman Kayaks to a Bioluminescent Bay.
West Jordan, Utah
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Magical!!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My husband and I did the bioluminescent bay tour. Tom was our guide. He was wonderful - extremely helpful and informative. I had a broken ankle, but was still determined to do this, if possible. Tom helped me in and out of the kayak. The swirling color as we paddled around was beautiful. Holding the sparkling water in our hands and letting it run down our arms truly was magical. Do this tour if you get the chance! It is worth every cent, and is something we will always remember.

Visited May 2013
cayman_kayaks_ltd, Tour Guide Tom Watling at Cayman Kayaks, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
I hope your broken ankle has healed and your back strong on two feet!

"something we will always remember"

Thanks for your determination to stick around and join us despite your injury.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“bioluminescence”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Breathtaking! worth doing if you get the chance. The guide was very nice and informative. he didnt rush anybody and really seemed to enjoy what he does. I will never forget the experience.

Visited March 2013
cayman_kayaks_ltd, Tom Guide Tom at Cayman Kayaks, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Hey Jay, Thanks for your review! If the tour guide is not relaxed then the guests won't relax. Thanks for taking your time with Cayman Kayaks.

Grand Cayman
“absolutely must see!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and I went on this tour as part of our anniversary date! It was so fun! We both loved it! Todd was a fantastic guide! Highly recommend!

Visited January 2013
cayman_kayaks_ltd, Tour Guide Tom at Cayman Kayaks, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Happy Anniversary again!

Thanks for joining Cayman Kayaks on Tour!

For future guests I'm Tom

Thanks for your review
Virginia
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“What a fun night!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We had sooo much fun. A group of six of us booked this tour and really didn't know what to expect. We had some folks who were experienced and some brand new to kayaking. We all had a great time and Tom checked in with everyone throughout the tour. Highly recommend and worth every penny.

Visited April 2013
J G,

As you have experienced the tour is at night. We see something wonderful, but it is on the darkest nights of the year, so I must to be best to help everyone feel comfortable. I sometimes forget the dark is scary for people. I'm so comfortable in the dark on the kayaks at night. Thanks for recognising my efforts to make everyone feel safe.

Tom Watling

"We had some folks who were experienced and some brand new to kayaking. We all had a great time and Tom checked in with everyone throughout the tour. "
Brisbane, Australia
“Absolutely Amazing”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This was the most fun thing I have done on Grand Cayman. The bioluminescence is wonderful, and it's super fun to be kayaking in such a beautiful peaceful spot at night. I thought Tom did a great job of explaining the effect and making sure we all got to see as much of it as possible. He was also really good at making sure that people with different comfort levels did as much or as little as they wanted to. will definitely be recommending this trip to all my friends.

Visited May 2013
"a beautiful peaceful spot at night"

Thanks for sharing this with your friends on Trip Advisor!