“Had a Great Time”
Review of Moby Dick Tours

Moby Dick Tours
Ranked #48 of 205 Tours in Grand Cayman
More attraction details
Owner description: Stingray City boat tours in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. I’m Mark Button, and I would like to warmly welcome you aboard Moby Dick Tours. I’m an English guy who fell in love with the Cayman Islands fifteen years ago, and I’ve lived here ever since, having recently gained my joint citizenship. I started Moby Dick Tours so that I could share with you some of the amazing experiences here in Cayman, especially the famous Stingray City, one of the most amazing places in the world.I saw the opportunity to bring professionalism and the highest standards of customer care to the tour industry here in Cayman, and together with my partner Richard, we have brought together the best people and the best equipment, to ensure your excursion with us will live on in your mind as one of the most special experiences you have ever had. I’ve made literally thousands of trips to Stingray City over the past ten years, but I never cease to be amazed and humbled by these beautiful creatures who choose to come and interact with us. And I’m sure you’ll feel the same, too. It gives me enormous pleasure to share the experience afresh, as I bring new people to this wonderful and unique place.As most of our clients come from visiting cruise ships, we know exactly what you need. So let us worry about getting you from the dock in own custom built bus, and back again safely in time for your sailing. That leaves you free to worry about nothing except having a fantastic time!
Reviewed October 6, 2012

A group of us (12) went on our first cruise which included a stop in Grand Cayman. In researching what to do there I found the tour with Moby Dick tours to Sting Ray Bay.... we were not dissapointed. It was everything they promised. The boat was nice and spacious, there was plenty of shade and nice equipment. The crew was firendly and professional. And... it was a better value than that offerend by the cruise line. This was the highlight of our curise and would highly recommend Mark and his team for this tour. We also went on a Moby Dick tour to Dunns river Falls in Jamaica and had a great time..... would highly recommend that also.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,138)
All reviews
in 20 reviews
"snorkeling gear"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed October 5, 2012

if your looking to do a stingray tour look no further, Mark, Richard and Nick, are knowlegable, respectful, and caring towards these great creatures and the enviroment. the boat is great and everyone is catered for, good snorkerling equipment, book you will not be dissapointed :~)

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Moby Dick Tours......Mark and crew all know how to present an excellent experience on Grand Cayman. This island should be proud to have this type of business representing them with
True hospitality. We purchased from Mark at the dock, he immediately made us at home, rode their Dynamic GMC bus,(think this was really" Moby"), got to the cleanest boat on the island and was treated like family. This Idaho boy and friends truly enjoyed our day and would not hesitate to recommend Mark and his crew. "Hey Mark....great job!"

Reviewed October 3, 2012

The water was warm and beautiful, the stingrays were plentiful, the crew was friendly, fun, and very informative! All in all, we had a great time! They were prompt in picking us up and efficient at getting us out and on the water. We snorkeled first, and I wish that that part of the tour could have been longer. I was just getting my bearings and really finding some cool stuff when they called us back. FYI -- relative to other snorkeling tours I've been on over the years, they provided us with really good snorkeling gear! The stingrays were amazing! It was initally very ominous watching these dark, graceful, quiet creatures skim along the bottom of the sandbar in groups of different sizes but our guides put me at ease. The stingrays were so soft and gentle -- we kept desciribing them later as big portobello mushrooms -- but ancient and other worldly. I was very impressed with how our guides treated them. I would highly recomment Moby Dick Tours to anyone!