“Great Quality!”

Ranked #19 of 45 Shopping in Grand Cayman
More attraction details
Owner description: Caribbean Canvas Company is the true local brand of the Cayman Islands and the Caribbean. Right here on Grand Cayman, we design over 300 styles of bags, shirts, shorts, tops, skirts, pants, hats, T-shirts and accessories and are true manufacturers of everything we sell. Our attention to detail, design, materials, quality and value is unmatched. Don't miss us when you visit Grand Cayman.
Highland, Michigan
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great Quality!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We love this store for high quality, durable clothing. My husband and I both purchased shorts this year, and I have a t-shirt from a previous trip that I just love! You pay a little more for their stuff, but their clothing is really well made. I picked up a souvenir tote bag for my mother last year, and she uses it all the time. It holds a ton of stuff and never seems to wear out.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Emily F
CCC2009, Owner at Caribbean Canvas Company, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Hello, thanks so much for this great review. We always try to talk to people about "value" here at Caribbean Canvas Company. For us, value is that magical place where design, materials, features, construction, durability, function, quality, exclusivity, AND price all intersect. In that context we're very proud of what we make. We hope to see you again soon and try to stay warm up there until then! Kind regard, Hugh, CCC Founder

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Honest Quality”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Super great staff.

We had a little hitch with something be bought and went back in to see what they could do for us. We met the owner and everything was taken care of right away. We then bought a bunch more stuff. Good service pays for it's self and this is a great example.

First class operation.

Thanks Guys

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jim D
CCC2009, Owner at Caribbean Canvas Company, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Greetings Jim!

Thanks for this review. When I set out to really bring the idea for Caribbean Canvas Company to life, having an unconditional guarantee was a non-negotiable. In order to do that, we really had to get everything right or returns could have killed us. No matter what, things do happen and when they do (RARELY!), all of us are trained and more importantly, empowered to make it right.
It's very encouraging to get this type of feedback via social media these days, thanks for sharing and give us a shout next time you're headed to Cayman!

Regards,
Hugh-CCC Founder
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“High Quality Products!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

They have high quality products, mostly their canvas bags. But they also have other products like glasses lens cleaners and id holders. The service was very good and quite helpful! If you are looking for some helpful knick nacks for your travels this is the place to go!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Issa K
Hello Isaa,
Thanks very much for taking time to mention us on TA and recognizing our quality and service! Neither happen by chance here. Every product we design ourselves and manufacture for ourselves alone. After that, we guarantee all of it, all the time. We want things to provide the best value for your money, always! The great service comes from our great people proudly selling our great things. We are so fortunate to have the people here we do and it's always nice to we them recognized. Thanks again and hope to see you back some time soon. Hugh-CCC Founder
Bellport, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Wearing Cayman on your Sleeve”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

CCC simply has some of the best clothing, bags and accesories you will be able to find anywear in the world. The fact that it is an enterprise that is from the Caymans makes it only better. The quality is by far exceeding most big box stores and the variety from an upstart company is fantastic. I have one of the Crew Line button downs purchased on my lat day on my last visit to the Caymana Bay location in Grand Cayman and I only wish It had not been our last day so that I wouldn't have to wait for my next visit to GCM to bring more CCC items home with me.
Quality means a lot these days because it equates to savings overall and these products have that. One item on my wish list is their ReefCase.
Thank you for bringing high quality back to the clothing industry.

Visited January 2013
Wilmington, North Carolina
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Found this gem on our summer trip to Grand Cayman”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We vacation yearly on grand cayman but this is the first time we encountered CCC. Bought several t shirts and shorts on our first visit and went back for more prior to leaving. I wear my ladies v neck shirts everywhere and always get compliments. Everything they produce is quality made with fabrics that holdup to wear and washing. The service was fantastic as well....everyone was helpful. I am ready for them to either open an online catalog or a store in the US!

My family will be making this an regular shopping stop on our annual trips!

Visited June 2013