“Excellent food, and great service”
Review of Upper Crust Deli Bistro - CLOSED

Upper Crust Deli Bistro
Cuisines: French, International, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Grand Cayman
“Excellent food, and great service”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

If you are in the mood for a club sandwich, look no further. This quaint little bistro has developed their menu to suit everyone's taste. The club is the best I have ever tried and their homemade bread is to die for. All the pastries look amazing and I will return to try every single one of them. Lots of indoor seating or a great place to people watch when seated outside. My new favorite place in Cayman!

Visited December 2013

Tamaqua, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“thanks to christopher beast smile”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

i went out just to brows camana bay with my family and friends and christopher stop us with a smile and told us we had to come inside and have at their pastry. then we got lost just loving what we saw then he told my dad he had to try the food and my dad is a picky eater and he now have a soft spot for that lil bistro. we had a grate meal and we will b back !

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Rob_6045
Oakville, Canada
“Very courteous table service”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We met up at Upper Crust for a morning coffee and some breakfast yesterday and we were served outside and enjoyed our Latte and excellent almond croissant and fresh fruit bowl. Our server was polite, attentive, and the experience was one that prompted my review. I recommend this great place to all locals and tourists.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Dee B
LaGrange, Georgia
“Love Upper Crust! Best Roast Beef Sandwich!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

My hubby and I love Deli's and I always love to find a good sandwich! Their Roast Beef Sandwich is to die for! We do not miss Camana Bay when we vacation Grand Cayman. You can sit outside and watch the world go by. PS Their macaroons are outstanding and they have a wonderful pastry case. A must lunch!

Visited November 2013
New York City, New York
“Great value and charming atmosphere”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Delicious menu options and had afternoon tea which was spectacular and friends all loved. Prices are under any other restaurant in Caymana Bay plus wine by the glass is only $7. Attentive service and no screaming kids which was a plus. Will definitely recommend and be back.

Visited November 2013