“Best Bacon Cheeseburger on the Island”
Review of Arie's by the Sea - CLOSED

Arie's by the Sea
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have stayed here many times and of course have dived with Cobalt Coast on my Rebreather. Arie's place makes the best Cheeseburger. I did a back-to-back comparison with the Ritz Hotel. Hands down Arie nails it. Hand formed and extremely generous patty. Cooked to your liking. The meat is high quality and very tasty. I love it rare and it was done to perfection. Yes, the other menu items are great but I am about the burger...drive a little further and have lunch!!

2  Thank Hallfire

Reviewed December 14, 2012

This restaurant is located at Cobalt Coast Dive Resort in West Bay of Grand Cayman. We had a beautiful sunset to start our dining experience. They had fresh Tuna and Wahoo on the menu this evening cooked to your request. The salads were local farm fresh produce. The Marlin dip with pita was awesome for my app. Waiting for our desert and coffee, we walked out to the end of the dock and watched the Tarpon feeding on live bait around the dock light. Awesome casual oceanfront dining experience with alot of divers talking about their day of scuba diving.

3  Thank JayDive