“Awesome experience!!!”
Review of Jetpack Cayman - CLOSED

Jetpack Cayman
More attraction details
Owner description: Jetpack Cayman is the ultimate in water sports adventure on Grand Cayman providing everyone with the experience of flying the world’s first recreational Jetpack. Flying a Jetpack is like nothing you have ever experienced! As soon as sufficient lift is applied, you and the Jetpack become weightless and levitate in the air. The three dimensional freedom of movement is absolutely amazing! During your flight you will have both a Certified Flight Instructor and a Flight Navigator focused solely on your successful Jetpack experience. In addition, prior to your flight, your Flight Attendant will provide comprehensive Jetpack instruction and a safety check. No experience is necessary and all first time flyers receive one-on-one coaching via the safety helmet speaker. Most first time flyers power up and out of the water in just minutes and are guaranteed to fly or receive a full refund.
“Awesome experience!!!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

this was the most exhilarating experience! the instructors were awesome and so very helpful. It is definitely not as easy as it looks but my husband and i had a blast doing it. I would highly recommend it.

• Polish first
Dubrovnik, Croatia
“great great!!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

was amazing experience! insteuctors and equipment was perfect! we are working on pax ship and very often visiting grand cayman, this is thing which we will repeat again!!!!!!!

Maryland
“WOW what a TRIP!!!!!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Met Chris any company on a Thursday afternoon. His entire organization is TOP NOTCH from start to finish. There were 6 in my group but he took the time to explain the process with each and every person before he flew them. It is an amazing feeling.

Let me also say Chris is the most customer service oriented person I have met in a long long time.

Do it you will like it!!!!!!!

Visited October 2013
Brooklyn, New York, United States
“Jetpack Cayman - You'll have to do it more than once!!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I loved this experience so much, I tried to book another trip before my flight home. Couldn't squeeze it in, so I'm going to have to return to Grand Cayman *just* to fly the Jetpack again. As soon as my feet popped out of the water, I started laughing hysterically. What's cool is you wear a helmet tuned into your jetpack operator, who talks you through the motions -- where to adjust your hands, how to relax your legs, etc. Truly a liberating and enlightening experience. Instantly addictive!

Visited October 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great experience!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I am generally nervous about how this kind of activity can go, but this outfit did a top-notch job. From checking in all the way through they were courteous, friendly and professional.
It was a first time try for me and they were patient and encouraging throughout the experience.
All of the equipment seemed in excellent working order and the barge platform was spotless and neat.
As for the flight "wow" I have tried a lot of crazy stuff in the past but nothing like this! It was a THRILL!

Great job Jetpack Cayman, thank you