Jetpack Cayman - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Once in a lifetime experience

Reviewed August 25, 2015
grant11955
huntington,wv
Not as easy as it looks but well worth it

Reviewed December 25, 2013
lovemyflipflops
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 25, 2015

Once in a lifetime experience. My wife and sons amd friend enjoyed it as well. Great photo opportunities.

1  Thank grant11955
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We did the Gemini experience which was quite expensive but great fun. Definitely recommend JetpackCayman whilst in Cayman

1  Thank lovemyflipflops
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We enjoyed a fun week traveling in GC with my family. After touring the island, snorkeling, stingray and sea-star beach I still believe the JetPack was the best fun I had! It is an experience to remember. Thanks to Chris T and his staff for a great experience. - JMug (Orlando)

3  Thank JMug
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Did this with my Mom 60+! Took me a couple of times to get going. She did it on the first go. Both thought it was great! My Mom said she can now take it off her bucket list.

You might think it is expensive BUT you only do it once in your life...at least my life! Do it!

Staff so friendly. Took care of you from beginning to end. Great instructions on how to do it. You are never alone....you are guided the entire time. You wear a helmet. Boat captain controls thrust level...you control up/down/sideway movement. Very sensitive to movements. Captain is great with instructions. Will do it again on my next trip to Cayman Islands.

Give it a try!

My children are so jealous!

3  Thank willallie
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I saw water jetpacks on a blog a few years ago when they first became available and always wanted to try one. When I learned that I could do it in Grand Cayman, I jumped at the chance. Chris and his team are great and help you feel totally comfortable with flying the jetpack. I will definitely recommend this to others and plan to do it again if I have the opportunity.

1  Thank andrewlphilpott
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We were sunning on the beach at the Westin, when we saw Chris go flying by just beyond the surf!! The next day I decided to try it and got the thrill of my life!! Even my wife thought it was a really cool thing especially since she got to watch from the boat!! Being a licensed pilot, it may have been easier to do but Chris calls out the flight control commands in case I got a bit "off track." I wish I had time to learn some really complex maneuvers, but, alas, the vacation ended all too soon. I would recommend this to anyone who would like to "fly" under their own control--- it is an unforgettable experience!!

1  Thank Nelson G
Reviewed December 11, 2013

My brother in law and I haven't stopped talking about this totally mind blowing experience.....its like fulfilling the lifelong dream of flying. This is a MUST do for anyone visiting Grand Cayman. You will not fin a better staff and from the booking process until the delivery back to dry land the crew of Chris, Yusef and Tianee were knowledgeable, friendly, polite and still FUN!!
If you have the opportunity and do not take advantage of it...you will regret it. I would do it again if I had the chance!

1  Thank Sheila F
Reviewed December 9, 2013

It was very fun and a cool experience. The crew was supper helpful and make you feel welcome. Its a must try!!!

1  Thank harlow P
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Never put on a Jetpack before and under Chris' tutelage was able to accomplish more than expected. The crew, including Yusef and Tianee, were thorough and wonderfully responsible in their approach to such a group of novice flyers as we had in our group. As importantly, they were engaging and fun. The experience itself is a flat-out ball -- safety was never a concern while we each had about 15 minutes in the water. Highly recommend Jetpack Cayman!

1  Thank Gib B
Reviewed December 4, 2013

First off....what a great crew that goes hand in hand with a great experience! They made me feel very comfortable and completely safe. I would recommend this to anyone. Go for it! This certainly a bucket list must do!

1  Thank Mike F