“Great local juice bar”

Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Grand Cayman
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We are a small juice bar boasting a range of refreshments from fresh cold-pressed fruit and vegetable juices to nutritious smoothies, great coffee, loose leaf teas, homemade healthy treats. We have something for everyone...Ice pops made from real fruit for the kids, nourishing bites including vegan & gluten-free options, grilled cheese on marbled rye sourdough, sandwiches, salads, wraps and more!
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Organic and natural with a lot of options. Very nice staff as well. In the very nice Camana Bay area between Seven Mile Beach and Georgetown.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

A must stop for me when I'm in Camana Bay. I recommend the Curious George smoothie and the Pink Ginger juice. I also had The Grilled Cheese Special and it was superb. And as always great service.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

She takes pride and passion in locally sourcing her produce and making up wonderful concoctions. Her muffins are great too. She swore by her green juice and the second day I gave in. I felt great all day. I liked it for breakfast. Friendly staff. Lots of repeat customers. The word is out about this place. Grab a juice and walk around camana bay.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Love the juices, wraps, salads.. even vegan brownies (!) from Jessie's.

This little gem is run by a team that exudes a passion for healthy eating.

They operate from a small space in Camana Bay in the outside corner of the northern parking garage, but they are very much worth seeking out.

They also update their FB page with daily specials, often yummy enough to have me drive out of my way to try the latest.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

In a large salad you can get the daily special mixed with the usual. The special kale salad went very well and both were very tasty. We also had a vegetable wrap and it was just what we were looking for that day. Both juices were done perfectly.