“Actually offered the Shirt of her BACK!”

Funky Monkey Lifestyle Wear
Ranked #12 of 45 Shopping in Grand Cayman
More attraction details
Owner description: Cayman's hippest apparel & fun wear boutique for all your Sporty, Sweaty,Yogy, Beachy & Party inspired needs!! Featuring trendy fashion for men andwomen from France, Brazil, Canada and the U.S. Fashions such as Analili Contemporary Designs, Banana Moon Sunwear, Vata Brasil One-Size Fit Wear and Elan International. From the beach to the street Funky Monkey Lifestyle Wear has you covered.from head to toe.
Reviewed October 9, 2013

My Wife & I have been to Cayman a few times and we both like nice clothes that you can't find at the Chain Clothing Stores. We love this place! The owner (We know her name, but will not include) was absolutely terrific. My wife loved this one top, but unfortunately they did not have her size. The owner had the same top on and the size my wife needed and actually offered my wife her top with a significant discount. Do I have to even add to that? If you own your own business you should visit the Funky Monkey and take notes! Great clothing and chick stuff, Great selection for guys as well and an owner and staff that are second to none! Go check this place out!

2  Thank Palleschi

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Adorable Boutique. Labels you do not see elsewhere. Super helpful Staff. I adore all the outfits and hats I bought here. I will be back every visit to Cayman!

1  Thank DebraOliver
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Loved Funky Monkey! I just wish I was thin enough to fit into all of their clothes they had for sale. I did love all the jewelry, straw hand bags and sun hats but I would have loved to have been able to wear their clothes. They didn't have anything over the size of 14. Hopefully I'll be a little thinner when I return to The Grand Cayman Islands and can buy an outfit from Funky Monkey. The staff was very friendly and the location was perfect if you are staying at The Westin or on Seven Mile Beach.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

This is exactly the type of shop my daughters and I were looking for to do some shopping while in Grand Cayman. My daughter bought an adorable romper and some bracelets for friends. Very different price points will satisfy everyone. Staff is super friendly and helpful and the store is immaculate. Love, Love, Love, the clothes and will definitely go back!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stumbled upon this wonderful boutique near the Westin hotel and was very excited to find unique and fashionable clothing at all price points. I found the best fitting pair of shorts and only wish that I had gotten more of them. I also got a beautiful sundress and a classic flowing white shirt. I know I've found the perfect store when my husband gives me compliments and doesn't ask how much anything cost. The staff was friendly and helpful. I can't wait to go back!!