“Must do activity in Grand Caymen” 5 of 5 bubbles

Carib Select Watersports - Stringray City
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Must do activity in Grand Caymen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

While I initially didn't book my excursion with Carib Select, I am extremely happy that I ended up with them. Our tour guide and photographer were both very friendly and interactive with all of the guests on the excursion. They made sure everyone got to interact with the Stingray's and the picutres they took were amazing. My son is Autistic and initially was very scared to get into the water with the Stingray's and it took me almost the entire time we were at Stingray City to get him in the water, but our guide made sure that he got to pet both a male and female stingray and even chased down a male for him. While I enjoyed the stingrays, I thought the coral gardens was truly beautiful. I think that I could have spent hours snorkling there watching the fish. The price was very reasonable and well worth the price. Also less than half the cost of the same excursion through the cruise line and from what I've read online, a much more personal experience.

The cost of the excursion included transportation to and from the cruise ship port. A few families got dropped off at seven mile beach on the way back but they had to get their own transportation back to the port. They also had water, punch, and pop available on the boat to drink at no extra cost.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank okrunnergirl

Bogota, Colombia
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Option if prefer independent excursions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

If you are in a cruise ship, carib select is a good option, rezonable price for the excursion depart from the cruise terminal and go to the north of the island, sailing in a boat for aprox 20 minutes until a sand banck where the stingray comes to eat from your hand and rub your back or if you are lucky to get a new girlfriend that immediatelly kiss you.
The only expensive thing are the photos, but you can deal with them or get them online if you do not have enough money to get them.

Be carefoul, do not forget to remind them about the departure time of your ship otherwise they will drive you just on time to run.
However I will get another excursion with some friends next week.

Visited February 2012
Chesterton, Indiana
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“You MUST do this excursion, it was fantastic!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2011

Our guide, captain and photographer were amazing! Stringray city was great, the water beautiful and warm..Snorkeling at the coral reef was amazing too!!!!!They were very knowledgeable and very friendly....Don't miss this excursion, we are definately going back!!!!!

Visited November 2011