Review Highlights
Bioluminescence

We did the kayak tour for the bioluminescence by night with our 2 children (5 and 9) with 2 stops... read more

Reviewed February 29, 2020
manu_et_val
Villeneuve-Loubet, France
Bioluminescence

Had a great trip to see the bioluminescence, which was incredible. I've seen it in other places... read more

Reviewed February 11, 2020

from $57.44
from $576.93
from $87.18
More Info
All reviews disco shrimp bioluminescence tour bio bay sugar bear starfish point jellyfish stings movie avatar new moon snorkel mask highly recommend this tour star fish highlight of our trip laid back amazing experience sea life once in a lifetime great trip
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I live on the island. When my brother and sister and law came we decided to do double jet skis and go to stingray city and snorkeling. Slim was an amazing guide and even went out of his way to get us conch shells for souvenirs. We had a fantastic time. Doing the tour by jet ski made it more personal. I would consider this a must if you are visiting Grand Cayman.

2  Thank Heather B
Reviewed April 22, 2018

The jet ski tour was such a blast! Slim did an amazing job ensuring we all had a great time. We took an 11 year old and 16 year old with us. The 16 year old got his own jet ski. Reasonable prices and worth every penny! Stop at the yacht club next door for lunch afterwards...delicious! This is one of the closest spots from Stingray City and I would take a jet ski over a huge group in a boat any day. Slim even helped us find beautiful sand dollars and conch shells at Coral Gardens (the snorkeling portion of the tour). No boat tour is going to do that! Thank you Sweet Spot and Slim!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Ann L
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

Had a great time! Took the boat tour and started at Starfish Point. Our guide, Sugar, was knowledgeable, informative and entertaining. We then went to the Bio Bay and petted Jellyfish before swimming in the Bioluminescence, a truly unique experience I would do again and again! Topping that bucket list level experience, we saw and learned more about Disco shrimp as they reacted to the paddle in the water and lit the sea to the rhythm of the paddle impacting the bay floor. Overall an enjoyable and impactful experience I would recommend to nature lovers of all ages!

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I and our 2 16 year olds went on. Jet ski tour with Slim and it was the best part of our trip . Not only do they have the best prices on the island but Slim made the tour absolutely fun, interesting and just an amazing time! Loved it so much Slim took our teenagers back out 2 days later for 2 hours and showed them a great time! You know how hard it is to entertain teenagers well Slim has it covered!! Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed March 20, 2018

The tour was much more informative than I thought it would be. Our guide, Jefferson, was excellent. He was very enthusiastic and humorous. He know a lot about the dinoflagellates we saw. Also showed and taught us about the upside down jelly fish and glowing shrimp. Swimming with the dinoflagellates was amazing. The water was warm and calm. Great to see difference under water with goggles supplied. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: March 2018