La Mer Spa at the Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: We have four beautiful locations island wide to serve you. Please visit our website for more information.
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Manicure”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

I scheduled a manicure a few weeks ago in preparation for my son's wedding. It was the worst manicure I have ever received. The manicurist was so unfriendly and acted like my manicure was the worst thing she had to do all day. I do not remember her name because she barely spoke to me. She shoved my cuticles(to the point that they hurt), did not put on a base or top coat, and the french manicure looked terrible. People were consoling me at the wedding events by saying that the manicure would at least look good in pictures. My recommendation…….do not even consider this spa for any manicure or pedicure….

Visited July 2014
1 Thank mirgie
Lamerspa, Manager at La Mer Spa at the Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this review, July 27, 2014
We appreciate all feedback very much. We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your manicure. We would have loved the opportunity to speak with you about it and perhaps re-polish your fingers for you if you were unhappy. Our therapists love their jobs and I'm sorry that did not come across in your service. We always like to have a second chance to correct anything anyone is dissatisfied with, as we strive to achieve the best level of service possible. If you visit Cayman again please be sure to let us know so that we may extend a complimentary service to you. I hope that the wedding was a lovely day and that everything else went well. Please feel free to contact management at the spa directly if there is anything further I may assist you with.
Spa Managment

Virginia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Wonderful anniversary day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

This spa is one of the nicest spa's I have ever been too. The best massage my husband and I have ever had. They also give great pedicures. I would highly recommend them even if you don't stay at the Marriott, please go there for you will be glad you did.

Visited June 2014
Thank you so much for the review. It was such a pleasure to have you both in the spa. We were thrilled to be a part of your special day. Please come back and visit us next time you return to Cayman.
Kansas City, Missouri
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“A nice 50 minute massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Roshi (I am probably spelling that wrong) gave me a very nice 50 minute aromatherapy massage. Just the right amount of pressure and very relaxing. Often masseuses in resort spas can be talkative and it can distract from the relaxation aspect of the experience. Roshi was definitely friendly but was not like that at all - which was just perfect. A very nice 1 hour break in the afternoon.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank KCBrad
Thank you for your review! Her name is Roisin pronounced (ro-sheen), and yes she is a fabulous therapist. We pride ourselves in having an excellent team of very skilled therapists and stylists in our spa and salon. It is so wonderful for our staff to have positive feedback this way. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. Trip advisor is a wonderful tool.
George Town, Grand Cayman
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best hair cut to date”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

Big thank you to Kirsty Martin for a fabulous hair cut and a great experience in a very nice setting .

There are many barbers and hairstylists in Cayman but one of the very best is right here in the Marriott Hotel in La Mer Spa.

I will definitely be recommending the Spa services to all in my travels. Thank you again

Visited May 2014
Thank you so much for your review. We are always thrilled to have locals visit our spa and salon as well as all the tourists we see. We are so very lucky to have such a strong team of excellent stylists and we look forward to seeing you again! Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
George Town, Grand Cayman
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“La Mer Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

Just to say there are a lot of barbers and hairstylists in Cayman and one of the very best can be found at La Mer Spa within the Marriott Hotel in Grand Cayman.

So a big thank you to Kirsty Martin for a great hair cut, a great experience in a lovely, busy environment, i will definitely recommend.