“Very friendly staff”

La Mer Spa at the Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: We have four beautiful locations island wide to serve you. Please visit our website for more information.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

They were very polite and friendly. The services were acceptable but not the best we have had. Suggest an a to z experience from the moment we arrive.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"lilly"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Per my wife and niece, the Swedish massage, mini facial and hot stone massages were incredible. I appreciated the value, compared to the prices of the Hibiscus Spa at the Westin.

1  Thank 1984Diver
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I had 50 minutes deep tissue at La Mer Spa Morritts recently and i really enjoyed it, i can't believe that Filipina young lady have a very strong hands and she was so great and adorable. Looking forward to see her again. Keep it up!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I recently booked the Beach Glow package at the La Mer Spa in the Marriott Hotel, Grand Cayman Island. As other reviewers said, it was small, but treatments were amazing. My package consisted of a facial and a full body scrub with post-scrub massage. Both treatments were heavenly, and the astheticians did not skimp on time. I was there about 2.5 hours. It was expensive, but so is everything else in the Caymans. It was worth it. I recommend the spa, this package in particular.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Very convenient if you are staying at the Marriott! The service and quality were great! The hours at most of the spas are sort of limited---9 am until 6 pm. That seems to be the norm.

2  Thank jpearlsew