“We had a great time!”

$15.00*
Parasail in the Grand Cayman
Ranked #39 of 191 Tours in Grand Cayman
More attraction details
Owner description: Discount Excursions is the hottest new Discount Tour Shop in Grand Cayman, offering cruise ship passengers savings of up to 50% on their cruise shore excursions! We offer a wide range of excursions in Grand Cayman from diving to parasailing, jet ski safaris, stingray city trips, horseback beach rides, semi-submarine tours, party bus tours and much more! We believe in having more fun for less! So don’t go loco over paying cruise ship prices, go local! Go Discount Excursions Cayman!
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We recently visited Grand Cayman on the Carnival Magic and we were looking for something that we could do with our young children (7yr old and 18 month old). We did not want to pay the exorbitant price of booking a shore excursion through Carnival. We decided to wait until we got off the ship and we found the Discountexcursions.com booth right near the pier after we got off the tender. We were able to go to the Cayman Turtle Farm for half the price we would have paid by booking through Carnival. Our transportation was a newer van with air conditioning and seat belts. I hate being packed into a bus with tons of other people so it was very nice to have just our family in a van. Our driver Brian was wonderful. He was very friendly and informative telling us lots of interesting things about the island. We had a great time at the Turtle Farm. The kids loved getting to see and hold the turtles. We were picked up by Bryan at the curb exactly when he said he would be back and had a nice ride back towards the ship. I would definitely recommend using Discountexcursions.com. They were very professional and we had a great time for a reasonable price! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

There are newer reviews for Discount Excursions, Ltd.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

3 senior ladies enjoyed this tour March 2013. Best price and saw alot of the highlights on the way to and from Stingray City, a do not miss attraction. Stops at 7 mile Beach, Rum Cake store, observed dolphins, oldest house and Hell in addition to swimming with the stingrays. Good tour for almost any age.

2  Thank Lois M
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Just returned from an amazing Carnival Cruise to Jamaica/Cayman Islands and I just had to give kudos to our Cayman Islands tour guide. We were looking for something fun to do after we docked. I was traveling with my 2 daughters and a family friend. One of my daughters suggested we take an Island tour, which we did. BEST decision we could have made. We had the nicest, friendlies tour guide I've ever had on a cruise, and I've been on 7. CLIFFORD was so personable and we liked him immediately (did I mention that he was quite handsome too?). He welcomed us to the Island with a smile. There was something about him that made us want to just keep riding. He told us short island stories about pirates, and buried treasures and encouraged questions. We stopped at several tourist spots and he encouraged us to take our time browsing, taking pictures and sampling. He was so helpful to a couple that had small children - waiting until everyone else was seated and helping the father with the baby carriage at every stop. The tour was lots of fun and I recommend it 100%. We took great pictures, but we didn't get one of him. THANK YOU CLIFFORD for making happy memories with us.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed March 29, 2013

While on Grand Cayman with girlfriends we took a private boat excursion to Stingray City, Starfish Beach, Rum Point, and Rum Reef. Our captain, John Michael, was amazing. He was not afraid to wrestle up a stingray or two for us to feed and hold and he was a great Cayman historian. We went snorkeling at Rum Reef and found several starfish to hold at starfish beach. We stopped at Rum Point for a mudslide and walked down the beach where he picked us up for a ride through the mangroves. We got great photos throughout the day and we had so much fun. I would highly recommend a private excursion for a party of 4 or more. It's a great value and a perfect day in Cayman!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank KarenMariaAnderson
Discount E, Owner at Discount Excursions, Ltd., responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are deligthed to hear you guys had a great time and that JM was good to ya'll :) We appreciate it very much. Thank you for choosing Discount Excursions. It was a pleasure to have you on board with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Just came back from a carnival cruise visiting cayman island. I had booked the discount excursions based on travelers reviews on tripadvisor and we were not disappointed. My whole family my parents and my sister and her family had a great time doing the cayman island tour and stingray city tours. The tour was fun and gave us a chance to see the island but the real fun was stingray city my kids my parents my wife my sister my nephew all loved it and after the stingray they took us snorkeling and wow had a great time. Not only was the excursion discounted but you get great service. thanks for a wonderfull experience. The only thing I recommend is take your camera on the stingray excursion they say don't it will get wet and all but the truth is they want to take pictures and charge you a arm and a leg so I will take 1 star out for that it you want to take the pictures that is fine but atleast sell them at a reasonable price not highway robbery. Other then that every this was perfect.

Discount E, Manager at Discount Excursions, Ltd., responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We greatly appreciate it. I think we will have to have a word in that photographer's ear. He works for himself so is not part of Discount Excursions but we appreciate knowing what he is charging guests. Yes, as long as your camera is waterproof definitely bring it along :) Thank you for choosing to come with Discount Excursions on your family trip to Grand Cayman. It was a pleasure to have you guys on board with us and we hope to see ya'll again soon.