Ways to Experience Stingray City
from $56.00
from $45.00
from $40.00
5,866 results
All reviews sand bar once in a lifetime good luck unique experience wild stingrays red sail sports waist deep water gentle creatures boat ride cool experience sting ray bucket list an excursion underwater camera fish captain marvin rum point
Reviewed yesterday

Stingray City is truly a unique experience and the only place I am aware of where you can interact with stingrays that will swim up to you and let you touch them and experience these beautiful creatures up close and personal

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Definitely do this! The sting rays are huge and swim right up against you. It’s fantastic! They get a little more aggressive when you feed them but they’re very friendly.

Reviewed 3 days ago

Great thing to do with the family! KISS a Stingray! FUN
Snorkel equipment & life vests available.
Feed the stingray squid too.

Reviewed 4 days ago

We went on 8:30 cruise so hoped not too many people but there were 5 other boats. Plenty of room for all though. Everything as promised— touching , feeding and even kissing a ray. Hundres of them swimming effortlessly around. They have a good life.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

You simply must go to stingray city when in Grand Cayman! Try to go early before the cruise ship crowds get there! Or late in the afternoon.

Reviewed 6 days ago

Well I can tell you for a person whom can't swim I was very nervous, but I went in to the ocean and was able to stand up an experience something I could have never imagine. I am city guy and for me to kiss and touch Stingray has to be up there in my top 10 of things I would have never done. Thanks for the experience.

Reviewed 6 days ago

I was a little scared but it was totally worth it!! The stingrays are in their natural habitat so that was really nice to see.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This was truly one of the coolest thing that I have done in my travels. The stingray just swim up to you and all around your feet. It may seem scary at first but once you get into the water it is unforgettable. You can feed them and pet them and just watch as they swim below you. You do need to take a boat or charter to get here but it is worth the extra money.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My husband took me on a surprise cruise for our 6th anniversary. Our first stop was Grand Cayman, where we took our very first shore excursion to Stingray City. We had no idea we'd be taking a boat ride out into the MIDDLE OF THE SEA, but it was so whimsical and beautiful! The most authentic stingray swim you can possibly wish for! They come right up to your face and you hold them and feed them! Our tour guide and photographer couldn't have done a better job, we had so much fun. Carnival Miracle excursion on Tuesday October 30th, 2018. Thank you!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

What a day this was on my bucket list since 1991 and I finally made it. Other than the birth of my kids this was the most amazing day of my life The tame calm stingrays are only a 10 min boat ride offfof the Grand Caymen Island.