“unique”

Cornville, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“unique”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

If you like exotic soaps, and shampoos as well as home remedies, you will like this shop. I found a shampoo in bar form that I really like. Its great for travel, since liquids have their problems.

texas
581 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 284 helpful votes
“Loved this Shop”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Stopped in while staying at the Turtle Nest Inn just across the street. Such a lovely shop and personable owner, Nina. We returned 3 times during our week stay and came home with several products from Nina's shop. Like others have said there is absolutely no pressure and Nina is very knowledgable and anxious to tell you how she makes her soaps and other products. Well worth a visit.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank wwjd1947
Littleton
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Fun place, great owner! Glad she is moving to larger location! Purchased great lotions, soaps, etc. not much shopping on East End, so,we enjoyed this!

1 Thank Kathy H
Central Florida, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Nina takes the time to listen to your skin issues and gives great holistic advice for your ailments. I love the natural and holistic approach to skin care. The oils are very moisturizing and her product are affordable. Wishing I had bought more while on island. Good thing she ships!

houston tx
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“My favorite shop ever!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Nina is the best., friendly, knowledgable and talented . Her soaps and lotions are remarkable, bought several for gifts and everyone loves them. The moringa powder is working really well for energy and believe or not my arthritis pain . I love her neem cream, I use it everyday ,and I am the only one out of all 5 of us who has not peeled from our sunburn.
I will be ordering from her forever.

Visited May 2014