“Burst my bubble”

Beach Bubbles Cayman
Ranked #2 of 48 Shopping in Grand Cayman
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Nice shop, great smelling soaps. Owner was not there so clerk would not honor coupon the resort gave us.

beachbubblescayman, Owner at Beach Bubbles Cayman, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

To whom it may concern. I would like to first appologize. I would like to also say that the person that was watching my shop was a friend and was just helping me out in a pinch, My dear sweet mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and had to go immediately into surgery. So I was off in a rush and forgot to tell my friend about the coupons.... I care very much about keeping my customers happy so I have no problem honoring the coupon.....So if you would contact me at beachbubblescayman@hotmail.com I would be happy to send you your rebate.....Your total was $10.00 CI one soap and one small lotion so that means I owe you $1.00 CI in US Dollars that is $1.25

PLease contact me a.s.a.p and I would be happy to send you your rebate.
Sincerely

in 4 reviews
"east end"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Beach Bubbles is located in Boddentown and is well worth the trip, whether you are staying on Seven Mile Beach or out on the East End. The owner is amazing. She makes creamy soaps and lotions with the best scents. Some even have medicinal properties. My friend had experienced some jellyfish larva bites while snorkeling. Nina recommended neem soap and lotion which is made from the neem plants growing on the property. (Neem was Dr. Oz's "herb of the month" once.) It was the only thing that worked for the itch of the bites. It is also good for eczema so I sent some to my son in Hawaii who sometimes suffers from dry itchy skin. We visited the shop four times and came home with a suitcase full of wonderful things. I would recommend this shop to everyone.

1  Thank Bobbi826
Reviewed December 22, 2013

These products are the best! They smell amazing and there is a lot to choose from. Have to go back every year now; put this place on your list of must see places!!

1  Thank Heather L
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I was at Grand Cayman back in August and visited Beach Bubbles. Nina is very passionate and good at what she does! I bought a bottle of the Lavender lotion and, looking back, I should've bought more than just one bottle. I ran out a month later and was so sad when I ran out. The smell of the lavender is so pure and it feels amazing on my skin. I don't like buying Bath & Body Works or even L'occitane stuff anymore because it just doesn't smell the same. This stuff is great!

2  Thank Wilhelmina B