“Stop here. Meet Nina and get great island inspired products”

Beach Bubbles Cayman
Ranked #3 of 42 Shopping in Grand Cayman
Chicago, Illinois
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Stop here. Meet Nina and get great island inspired products”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I heard about the Beach Bubbles shop in a couple of places including Only in Cayman features. At first I honestly thought "A *soap* shop??" I don't even use glycerin soaps... But in the interest of finding some gifts to take home, we stopped. (Note: Nina lives a life too... its possible she has stepped out of the store... we found this out when we tried to stop in the first time, but just made a point to stop on our way back the other direction. So glad we did.).

The first thing you notice when you step through the door is the glorious smells; tropical fruits and flowers and island scents. Then you meet Nina. She causally greeted my husband and I like we were friends who had met before, and then she told us about her business, and how she really wants to make products that you will love and that can help you...either with skin problems, or just to stay pampered!. It's clear that she pours her heart into every product. I am a little jealous of her fun way to be creative and live in such a beautiful place!

I *love* coconut and tell you that the Cayman Coconut lotion is amazing and SO moisturizing! (get a big bottle!). The soaps are really great too. I brought some home as souvenirs and have enjoyed some of the samples that Nina gave me to try. They make your skin extra soft and softly fragranced! The Mango is just wonderful!

Cute shop, friendly owner (including her adorable "baby"... her rabbit!), and nice products made right there on the island!

1 Thank SandonthebrainJorie

George Town, Grand Cayman
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Simple, neat, interesting and perfect”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Very cool little store with really great hand made, natural tropical items including bags, organic soaps and vacation gifts, and at a VERY good price. Ask the store owner what's new and cool - she is so nice and upbeat. Well worth going to as a shopping trip or as a stop on your way out to East End.

1 Thank Explorit
Bayside, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beach Bubbles were like the sparkling bubbles of a fine bottle of champagne”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Warm,talented and wonderful host/ owner, Nina Squires, takes you to the World of Oz with natural bubbles!. When taken home,her creative and organic line of delicious soaps, lotions and other unigue surprises will wisk you right back to the beautiful Grand Cayman Island!.Her store is filled with vibrant colors and textures and those unforgetable tropical aromas ! Best of all, Miss Nina can always mail you more upon request. You will fall in love with her products and her sunny personality.! Worth the trip to Boddentown and on to Rum Point to wet your lips with a rum delight and spectacular view of the sea! Karen from Bayside New York...

2 Thank karen r
s
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"The real deal! Organic products!"”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I love Nina's store, great customer service with a smile, every time i go in there is always something new and exciting, my favorite is the Moringa oleifera healing powder, this can be used as a tea or can spread over salads , a wonder product, it allows me to sleep like a baby. My wife loves her soaps and said they are the best in the world. If one store you don't want to miss is Nina's store it is to die for.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank 874shata
Live Oak, Texas
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Magnificent Soaps”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This store has the most imaginative soaps of a large variety of fragrances and uses. The owner hand-makes all the soaps on sight and is extremely helpful in recommending the right soap for your needs. The soaps range from coconut butter and citrus to lavender, and includes special soaps for ecsema and oily skin. The owner's recommendations are educated and enthusiastic. The store also has other wonderful collectibles and craft items from the island. A VERY SPECIAL PLACE! I HIGHLY recommend that you spot by the store if you are in the Boddentown area. You will not go wrong.

1 Thank Michael E