“Awesome products!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Crofton, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome products!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

So I've been in Nina's shop numerous times... and each time is a completely new experience! She always greets me with a smile and remembers my name. I always stock up on her lotions and soaps when I visit. My favorite is the coconut lotion - reminds me of the beach each time I use it. And I love her soaps... they always leave my skin feeling great. Nina also introduced me to her Neem Hair Tonic - it's an amazing product! I have very fine, limp hair. Nina told me to add a couple drops to my shampoo each day and let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing out. After a few washes, I really noticed a difference. My hair had more body and is softer and shinier. You have to stop in and see Nina... tell her I said hi!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank sarahgsays

W. St. Paul, MN
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Gift Ideas, Locally Made Products, Friendly and knowledgeable owner/operator”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Beach Bubbles is a great little shop located in Bodden Town. Every time I visit the island, I always make it a point to stock up on these lovely soaps. I like the Neem soap because it exfoliates when you use it. It feels good. I always like stopping in the shop to see what new items Nina has come up with. I might have a new favorite in the "Tropical au Natural" bar soap. It has layers of Moringa, Aloe, Neem, Coconut Oil, Goatmilk, and Coco Butter. Beach Bubbles... I WILL BE BACK!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Dan L
Virginia Beach, Virginia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“We Love Nina!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We went to her shop for the first time this year and loved it! I bought soaps for myself and others but I wish I had bought more. She has many different items that she makes, soap, lotion, and scrubs to name a few. We will be back next year to see her.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank frenchies_10
Grand Cayman
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great soaps, lotions and gifts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I loved the inventory and attention to detail by the owner - Nina. The store was on the way to the airport; so we didn't get to spend much time there; but we bought tons of locally-made soaps for home. The same soaps that were in our rental villa (Cayman Castle in East End).

Hope Nina expands to the Northside of the island..there is hardly anything their for shopping! Great products!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank JimGCVC
Matthews, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Beach Bubbles is the greatest!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Two friends of mine and I had a "girl's long weekend" in May. I had seen on TripAdvisor that we should not miss Beach Bubbles. I have mild psoriasis and wanted to pick up some of the Neem products to try. I purchased the soap and lotion from Nina. She is very knowledgable about Neem and will provide you with lots of info.

It has done wonders for my skin - almost no scaly patches now! In fact, I just spoke with Nina by phone and placed a large order for more soap and lotion that she shipped out this afternoon. You definitely MUST stop by Nina's shop while in Grand Cayman. You will not be disappointed. Ask to see the cute grey bunny!

Visited May 2013