“Nice bus, interesting stops” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Webster's Tours

Webster's Tours
Ranked #123 of 181 Tours in Grand Cayman
More attraction details
Owner description: The Heart of Cayman Tour (East)
Nassau, Bahamas
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Nice bus, interesting stops”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

The bus was well airconditioned and the driver nice. He guided the tour at the botanical gardens and was very knowledgeable. The tour was advertised as 3 hours but our lasted 4. Good value for the money when you count all the admission fees.

4 Thank dianedewit

Kingsville, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Not worth the price”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

Went to Grand Cayman for 10 days late Jan early Feb 2014. Took a 2.5 hour West Island Tour with Webster's. Paid $45 USD per person for the experience. Tour included George Town, Rum Cake Factory, Governor's House, Hell and Hell Post Office, and the Turtle Farm. This tour is not worth the cost. Tour guide was not very knowledgeable. George Town tour was a quick drive by enroute to the Rum Cake Factory which was nothing more than a low class tourist trap. The Governor's house was again nothing more than a two minute stop on the street where you could barely see a house up a long lane. Certainly not what I expected. Then off again to another cheesy tourist trap, hell and the hell post office. The only thing that was mildly interesting was the geological rock formation that apparently gave Hell its name otherwise not worth the stop. The only place that was worth seeing was the turtle farm but our entrance fee precluded us from seeing the remainder of the site which included a bird sanctuary and other sites. I recommend that you do not waste your time and money on this obvious tourist trap tour and get a taxi direct to the turtle farm, pay your own entrance fee to the entire site and you will save yourself both time and money in the process.

Visited February 2014
5 Thank Ronald M
Buffalo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Concerned Owner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

Although I didn't take one of the tours, my experience on Cayman while attending a local event away from taxi service, included the owner of this organization. The bus which I was supposed to take back to my condo was not there and Mr. Webster arranged for one of his buses to come and get me and return to my condo. He made sure I saw the entire event and then insured that I was put on his bus and safely returned to my accommodation. I am very thankful for his kindness and concern.

Visited December 2013
4 Thank stasiaoct
Chicago, Illinois, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Terrible experience!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

We had a terrible experience w Webster tour. We came back from sailing n dinner @ rum point and we asked the captain to kindly call us a taxi to go back to the hotel. We came back n town n there was this 2 person standing there asking people if they were going to Marriott.... Well, we were staying in Marriott so we raise our hand n hoped in to one of the bus. The other one left. Well, it turns out the bus driver was hired for a private charter for drive back a party of 15 to the Marriott hotel. Of course, the party n the driver kicked us out of the bus. We would have settled the situation if the driver was nice enough to call us another cab but he was too greedy he wanted to leave us there drop those people off n came back pick us up. That made me really upset. I understand miscommunication happen all the time but to not fix the issue right away n let us be stranded was not very nice.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank DianaSy
New York
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“West End Tour”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

We opted to take the 2.5 hour tour of the West End and George Town. The price is a little expensive (family of 4), although it does include access to the Turtle Farm. We stopped at Hell, the Turtle Farm, the Rum Cake Factory and drove past George Town, a typical old-style Caymanian House and the Governor's Mansion. You get a good amount of time at each attraction. The driver was informative and friendly. Overall, it was an okay experience.

Visited April 2013