“The Best!!!”

Ranked #13 of 182 Tours in Grand Cayman
Boston, Massachusetts
“The Best!!!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My father, husband and I dove with Deep Blue in July. Nick, Rick, Charlie and Damian are phenomenal -- the best crew I have experienced in all my years of diving, by far. Their hospitality and professionalism are out of this world. We are already planning our next trip.

Visited July 2013

Ocala, Florida
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Knowledgeable, Courteous, Safe Diving Operator”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Best outfit on the island. Will take great care of you and take you to the best diving spots on the island. Small groups so you get personal attention and are not bumping into one another. Have made over a half a dozen trips with them and have always been pleased. Enjoy!!

1 Thank david h
Wayland, Massachusetts
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Highly recommend Deep Blue Divers”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The staff went beyond our expectations to make our trip unforgettable. My daughters did the e learning course before getting to Cayman and completed all water skills/dives with Deep Blue. Their instructor was patient and thorough. Nick structured our dives so that my husband and I dove with the girls and we all had a great experience. The entire Deep Blue staff is fantastic.

Milan, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Deep blue made my vacation great !!!!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I completed my open water certification at the Lobster Pot and booked dives with Deep Blue. Nick, the owner is easy to work with and very knowledgeable. The staff is great at the Lobster Pot. My dives were with Rick and Charlie. They are very fun and truly enjoy what they do. The dives were phenomenal. My first dive I saw large sea turtles underwater and two nurse sharks ! Rick and Charlie made the dives fun and do a great job making sure everyone has a safe dive. Charlie even grabbed my camera to take a few pics of me. I love the one with the small sea turtle swimming next to me. Thanks !!! I will be planning another trip in the future with Deep Blue for sure !!

Visited July 2013
Bridgeport, West Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“Don't Miss Deep Blue”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have been diving Grand Cayman since 1983 (at 14) and have experienced dives with many different dive operations. Deep Blue Divers stands head and shoulders above all others. Nick, Rick, and Charlie personalize your dive experience with their charm, personality, and professionalism. Even our very first dive with them felt like we had reconnected with old friends. Safety is #1 followed closely by a unique and fun dive. They strive to educate you on the marine environment you are in while giving individualized tips to make you a better diver. When my son and his girlfriend expressed a desire to become divers I contacted Nick and set up their certification program. They were able to take their classes online through the Deep Blue link to PADI certification then finished up their skills and check dives with Dawn and Charlie when we arrived. We would never consider diving with anyone else!!