“Great food, everything else was average”
Review of Davids

Davids
Ranked #168 of 327 Restaurants in Grand Cayman
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Davids has a small menu with a mixture of local fresh fish and dishes and some north american dishes. The food tastes great, the atmosphere depends on which night you go, we experienced local music just outside the restaurant with a number of loud Morritts guests dancing. The service was average, but the good food made up for that. I would recommend David's to Morritts guests, but it's probably not worth the drive to the NE tip of the island.

2  Thank CompassionateSoul

Reviewed August 17, 2010

Before going I read undesirable reviews. Having been to David's I have to say I disagree with the reviews I read. The food was really delicious, the presentation was excellent. I can't say enough good things about the service. I'm glad I tried despite the reviews I read. My experience was a good one and I hope that someone reading this will be inclinded to try it and judge for themselves.

1  Thank svilleboss