“Far From the Crowd”
Make Inquiry
Average
Beach and Sailing
Beach for relaxing
Infinity edge pool with swim-up bar and jacuzzi
floor plan-2 Bdrm Townhouse
Morrit's Tortuga Club
Infinity edge pool
Fire eater show
David\'s restaurant
Dancing at Sunset at the dockside bar
children in pool
Jetski
Snorkeling
Living room
Stingray City
Full service diving operation from the resort
Infinity edge pool fun
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
T O
Kingston, New York
“Theives do not stay here”
Reviewed August 18, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Do not every pay cash upon check out at this resorts in cash as they are a bunch of thieves. I paid upon check out and then three hours later after I was already at the airport my credit card was charged. Then I spoke to the office personnel and she proceeded to tell me that I didn't do what I said I did because she cant find a receipt for cash.....of course she can't find it because someone put it in their pocket. So obviously they don't care what the customer says and they think all their employees are honest and the customer's are liars. There are many other personal reason why I know for fact that I did not put that on my CC but I don't need to discuss that. I just wanted to inform everyone if you are staying their watch every penny. Get receipts for everything and do not throw away for awhile.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
jmk19606
Sharon, Pennsylvania
“I will not go here ever again”
Reviewed August 3, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Sheets with blood stains left on fold out bed... used tampon and garbage left under bed in one room... plumbing leaves a lot to be desired... need pillows that aren't 10 years old on all beds... coffee pot broke..salespersons at resort didn't even try to approach guests we brought with us... who were interested in time share properties.. good things... beautiful beach and on pier dining... the rest of staff we encountered were very nice... secluded from rest of island...

Liked best: location
Liked least: room condition... cleanliness
Traveling group: Large Group
Lorraine...
Houston, Texas
“Far From the Crowd”
Reviewed July 12, 2015 for a stay in December 2014

We love the east side of Caymans. You can walk out on the beach at 8am, 11am, 2pm, or 7pm and see maybe a dozen people. The beaches are beautiful and clean (almost all the time!) There are plenty of beach chairs and fewer than needed hammocks. This is perfect if you want to get away and decompress.

If you are looking for night life, high end restaurants, or tourist gazing, you have to travel about 40 minutes to 7 Mile Beach area or 20 minutes to Rum Point. Downtown Georgetown is pretty calm after 5ish when the cruise boats pull away. Tip - few cruise ships visit Cayman on the weekend so it is a good time to get tourist shopping out of the way.

Concerning the Morritts Units - this is a vacation rental. The interior is a little dated but you are really only spending time in door in the event of a hurricane or nursing a bad sun burn. Kitchen are adequate. Wish each bedroom had a TV, but only one does. Staff is friendly and as accommodating as management will permit. Therefore if you are told NO, you may need to take your request to the top (not unlike the US.)

We have come to the Caymans every year for at least ten years and we stay here. We have considered other resorts, but for peace, snorkeling,beautiful uncrowded beaches, we keep coming back.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beach and snorkeling
Liked least: Would like a few more great places to eat.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
rowed1905
Phoenix, Arizona
“Stay away! Check out the mold.”
Reviewed July 11, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

We have been traveling to the caribbean the past few years. This is the first vacation since my spouse had cancer surgery. The place is full of mold. The staff had extremely low morale and were non-responsive. Do not stay here. It is disgusting!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: Mold and outdated.
Felicia S
Oviedo, Florida
“Awesome”
Reviewed June 11, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We had a wonderful time in this beautiful resort. The staff was always very friendly! Our condo that we stayed in was literally feet from the beach. Lots to do at this resort. I would definately go back with my family and would reccommend it to friends.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Teenagers
Peteyduff...
Ionia, Michigan
“Wonderful beach, friendly staff and guests, and great condo!”
Reviewed March 24, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

We are staying here now. We are in the first week of a two week stay. First, the beach is not trashed, dirty, or not walkable as some other reviewers have said. Seaweed is racked and picked up every morning. You can swim or snorkel right from the beach. The staff is friendly and are prompt with every request. Guests are very friendly as well. Have a townhouse with walk to the beach and love it! The condo probably is in line for updating but no mold or anything like that and is clean. There are no Mosquitos or cockroaches in the unit like some others have complained about. Haven't used bug spray once even on resort. This is the East End of island so it more quiet . Plenty to do and a beautiful part of the island.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beach access right from my living room slider!
Liked least: No free WiFi
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
BridgetFu...
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“warning to those trading in time shares”
Reviewed October 24, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

We are owners who traded in for this location (for our honeymoon). I called and asked to request ocean view (and said I understood it would just be a request). I was told I had to call the Florida office....I called them and they said I had to wait until a week before...I called a week before and that person said I had to wait til Wed. I called Wed and FINALLY talked to someone who was nice and would put the request in. I was given an attitude by everyone I spoke with on the phone except the last one. We did get ocean view because it was off season. Our activities person asked how we got ocean view because TRADEINS ARE ONLY SUPPOSED TO GET POOLSIDE VIEW. He said only hotel reservations and actual owners there are allowed to get ocean view. September is off season and they had plenty of open ocean view rooms.
Ocean view made it perfect!!! It was 2 bedroom/3 full bath....It was 2 levels so the living room and the master bedroom had large patios over the beach...BEAUTIFUL! It was clean and up to date. I was worried with the other reviews but our room was fine. We enjoyed being away from everything (cruise ships etc...) I had asked if there was transportation from the airport and they have a shuttle that charges $50/couple one way (Would have been $100 round trip just to go to and from the airport). We ended up renting a car for $120 for the week and really suggest doing so. We spent most of our time at the resort but had the option to go out exploring. The Infinity pool was AMAZING! The swim up bar was a nice touch. We had 3 different bartenders throughout the week and only one of them was nice and friendly. They other 2 seemed bothered to be there serving us drinks. On that side of the island there is a lot of seaweed in the ocean. It's hard to swim without being tangled in it. We went to the other side of the island (7 mile beach) and it was clear without seaweed. Overall it was a good experience but a lot of what made it great was the room we were in and it was ocean view.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing