“Diving from cruise ship”

Off the Wall Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Off The Wall Divers (located at The Lobster Pot Dive Center) is a small, two (2) boat dive operation located on the island of Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.The company, formed in the early 1990s, operates 28-foot Parkers, taking a maximum of eight (8) divers to dive sites around the island.Off The Wall offers 2-tank and 1-tank dives, as well as trips to the ex-USS Kittiwake, and Stingray City (SRC). Dive training is offers through PADI, SDI and SSI - from "resort" to divemaster.Being a small company, we are able to structure your diving trip to your needs, weather permitting. And, we are able to accommodate divers from cruise ships.
Evansville, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Diving from cruise ship”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

My newly certified adult daughter and I dove with Kelly and Courtnie. Both Kelly and Courtnie went out of their way to make sure my daughter was comfortable with her first ocean diving. They stayed close and kept a constant eye on her. Tom was great to work with on the "arrangement" side of things. I highly recommend these guys.
Bob Parsons

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Rgparsons
Thomas S, Owner at Off the Wall Divers, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Parsons: glad you had a good time! Stacey we welcome you to "our office" and hope you have many, many years of diving ahead. Thank you for taking a minute to post your thoughts. Dive S.A.F.E. Tom

Denver, Colorado
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great crew, great dive”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Courtney and Kelly what can we say? Thanks for a great dive! You two made my fiancé's first dive a great experience. You were professional and fun, you were impressive with your knowledge and helpfulness. We could not have had a better time or crew. We will be back to see you next time!

Thomas S, Owner at Off the Wall Divers, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you and everyone, who takes the time to post a review. Glad Off The Wall Divers could make the experience a great one. Thank you again.
Orlando, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent small outfit diving in Grand Cayman”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

My brother and I had a great dive experience with Tom and Courtney in Grand Cayman. Going out to a wall and then the Kittiwake with only two other divers and getting top notch service and guiding for our dives was fantastic. I highly recommend Tom and "Off the Wall Divers" for a solid dive experience.

Thomas S, Owner at Off the Wall Divers, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Loved having you both come visit from the EE. Come back when you can stay longer. Dive S.A.F.E.
Norwalk, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We just finished our third trip with Off The Wall and have done about 30 dives with them since 2008. The crew - Tom, Kelly and Courtney - are extremely professional and a lot of fun to dive with. I could not recommend them more.

1 Thank Liz S
Thomas S, Owner at Off the Wall Divers, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Liz: thank you for taking a few moments to post on TA. Kind comments are always appreciated. We look forward to having you back in Cayman when you need some sunshine and diving. Many thanks!
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have used Trip Advisor to plan many great vacations over the past few years and Off the Wall Divers and its' staff impressed me so much I thought it was finally time I left my first review. Off the Wall Divers provided magnificent customer service from start to finish. Tom and his crew were knowledgeable, kind, skilled, funny- everything you would want from a great establishment!

My fiance and I have always wanted to learn how to scuba dive. We took the classroom and confined water class at home so we could optimize our time in the ocean in Grand Cayman. Tom always answered our e-mails within 24 hours while we were planning our trip. We had A LOT of questions being so new at this and he answered every single one and really made us feel at ease. He was very flexible with our times and dates and worked with us so we could fit more dives into our vacation. He picked us up from our hotel right on time and drove us to the dive spot at Cheeseburger Reef. He was well organized and had everything ready for us so it all went very smoothly. His genuine interest in teaching others about diving was obvious and made us even more excited. His enthusiasm was contagious and we knew we had picked the right dive group.

We did all of our open water certification dives with Tom and they were all truly an amazing experience. We saw so many different forms of corals, sponges, reefs, and a multitude of different species of sea life. We both felt safe the entire time and were able to enjoy all the natural wonders Mother Nature had to offer. Tom would even write on a board when we were underwater to point out different creatures and teach us the different names of the fish, crabs, shells, etc so we would know what we were seeing. He also took some awesome pictures of us diving so we could show them to friends and family back home!

I would HIGHLY recommend Off the Wall Divers to anyone who wants a great experience!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank CarrieR22
Thomas S, Owner at Off the Wall Divers, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Kelly, Courtney and Tom appreciate the kind words towards Off The Wall Divers. We hope you (Carrie) and Mike have nothing but amazing dive experiences and we are happy to be part of your wonderful experience. Dive S.A.F.E.