“Allura Catamaran Sail to Stingray City Sandbar”

Cayman Private Tours
Ranked #124 of 186 Tours in Grand Cayman
Colorado Springs, CO
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Allura Catamaran Sail to Stingray City Sandbar”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Fantastic way to spend a few hours in Caymen! 3.5 hours...great experience, great boat ride, unique experience! Highly recommended.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank rachco

illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tours Cayman was the great for the money if you want to swim w/the stingrays and snorkel.”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Reasonable rates ($25 or $30 US/3 or 4 hrs) for snorkeling and swimming w/the stingrays. Picked up at our hotel on SMB; same spots as higher price tours. Great group of guys who run the tours. Highly recommend. Look for phone # in Explore available from your concierge. Christy, Peoria, IL

Visited August 2011
San Diego, California
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Wild stingray kisses and starfish!”
Reviewed June 29, 2011

This was my favorite part of the whole West Caribbean cruise my family and I went on. It was called the "Sting Ray City and Rum Point Tour" where we took a boat to the middle of the ocean where there was a crystal blue sandbar with wild stingrays everywhere....and then the guides hopped off the boats and had us surrounded with the rays!! They were swimming so close, one almost knocked me off my feet because it was trying to swim between my legs! I swear they're like underwater cats...anyway...once in a lifetime experience. I would recommend this to a family with older children or teenagers since these animals are wild (but gentle). Don't forget your underwater camera and sunscreen! Oh yeah..and the boat can get very rocky so bring those motion sickness pills too.

A nice stop at Rum Point (featured as one of the nicest beaches in some magazines) was perfect for lunchtime. Warning: You can pay in American dollars but they will give you back Cayman change (which serves as a nice souvenir anyway).

Visited June 2011
1 Thank ToastyHam
South Lyon, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best private excursion”
Reviewed May 10, 2011

We went on a private excusion with Seven Seas Charters. Owner/operator Shaun Ebanks is the best. Shaun not only takes you to Stringray city, starfish beach and snorkeling but he gets in the water with you to interact with the animals.
I booked Shaun not knowing anything about him and I am so glad that my search found him. He took my husband, son and I on a private charter on his brand new 18 foot volare speed boat and it was not much more than booking an excursion where there is 50 or more people.
Shaun took the time to personalize the trip by telling us all about his country and on the way to the marina he made a few stops to show us a few different places.
I would highly recommned Seven Seas charters and Shaun Ebanks to anyone going to Grand Cayman.

Visited May 2011
2 Thank snorkelmom58
USA
“Awesome fishing with knowledgeable and experienced island natives.”
Reviewed December 24, 2009

We enjoyed the great ocean fishing with guides Dwight and Bobby. Recommend these experienced native, knowledgeable and fun fishing guides for a great fishing experience.
Thanks to Dwight and Bobby for the good time fishing.
Ya mon...