“GREAT day with a GREAT guide!”

Jackies Historical Land Tours
$316.20*
East Island Sightseeing Tour in Grand Cayman
Ranked #136 of 199 Tours in Grand Cayman
More attraction details
Owner description: Jackie's Historical Land Tours (Cayman Ambassador)--For the visitor to our Island wanting to do Business with a Local. Small Caymanian owned Business offers Water Excursions to Stingray City, Barrier Reef,Coral Gardens, Starfish Point, Kaibo or RumPoint. You pick where you want to go and I will work to see you have a memorable stay. Land Based Excursions -Want to learn more about the History and Culture. Let me take you on the West Side of the Island to Hell,, Turtle Farm, take picture or swim with the Dolphins. Eastern Side of the Island---- Learn about the culture and History of Cayman at Pedro St James, The Mission House, then have lunch at one of our Native Restaurants. In George Town-- I will take you to Stepwell, The Museum, Heros Square with it's wall of honor at our 500 Year Celebration. You select what package of fun you want to have for your visitor.
Reviewed November 20, 2013

my husband, my granddaughter and I have been looking forward to our trip to Grand Cayman ever since I found really good reviews here on trip advisor for Jackie's Tours. Setting up the tour that we wanted was super easy. Jackie emailed me right away and made sure that she knew exactly the type of day we wanted and how much time we had to spend. We exchanged phone numbers so if there were an unexpected mix up we'd still be able to find each other. Jackie met us right on time with such a beautiful smile that we all knew we were making new friends. She drove us all over the island...giving us insight that only a native Caymanian could. We visited the turtle farm where she arranged a tour for us and she even got us a surprise visit to the dolphin experience where our granddaughter was able to have her picture taken while kissing a dolphin! All in allit was a wonderful day....and did I mention that we got a private tour for just the three of us that included much more than any of the ships tours did for just a fraction of the cost! I can't even imagine where you could get a personalized tour like this for $30 per person, but that is exactly what we got! We definitely want to give the highest recommendation for Jackie's Land and Sea Tours. Thanks Jackie!

1  Thank tmt57

Reviewed October 27, 2013

My wife and I spent @ 3 hours with Jackie, a very knowledgeable island native that made us feel very comfortable...just like family. During our multiple stops to local attractions, Jackie shared with us island history as well as current social economic issues. Our visit to Grand Cayman was certainly enhanced by Jackie's charm and her joyful excitement about her heritage and island life in general. We would highly recommend Jackie's Land and Sea Tours!!

1  Thank Fred17V
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Wow!!!!! That is how amazing Jackie's services were. Jackie told us more history about the island and the people than we could have found in months on the island. Jackie took us all over Georgetown and taught us all the history. Then she took us to all the best rated local restaurants. The Champion House was amazing and without Jackie we would have never found it. She took us out to see the Southern coast and helped us navigate though all the round about's. She knew the quickest ways to get around the island and saved us a lot of money on travel.
Jackie was like a Cayman Ambassador with her vast knowledge of the island and it's history.

My only regrets is we had to leave..... Thanks Jackie for making out trip to the Cayman Islands so AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank 1JT
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My husband and I spent our honeymoon in Grand Cayman. We had a fabulous time!!! I must say the highlight of our trip was meeting Jackie. She went FAR above & beyond to help us feel "at home" on her island. We affectionately referred to her as our "guardian angel". After eating at some highly over priced tourist- trap restaurants with poor tasting food, we welcomed her invaluable advice of restaurants that offered reasonable, &, scrumptious cuisine. We noticed these were the places where the local people ate. Jackie also took us on several land tours where we enjoyed sight seeing breath taking views & learning about all about the island. She is incredibly knowledgable and we gained so much from her sharing. We had the opportunity to experience unique, rare & special tours which other tour groups don't offer. She even escorted us to the shopping areas, taking us to the best souvenir stores with the lowest price merchandise (almost half the price of same items in all the other surrounding shops). We traveled in her spacious, cool, and comfortable van. Above all of this, most important to us, Jackie proved to be one of the kindest, most generous, thoughtful people both of us have ever had the pleasure of knowing. We stayed at Seven Mile Beach for the first part of our trip, then moved to Rum Point. We rented a car & when Jackie heard we were nervous about finding our way & driving- she graciously offered to drive us to the airport to pick up our car & went the extra mile (literally over an hour drive) to let us follow her so we could find our way to Rum Point. On the way we needed to stop to purchase a SIM card for our cell phone and she accompanied us there to offer her assistance. She also led us to a grocery store. At the end of our stay we were concerned about finding our way back to the airport, once again she volunteered to come & meet us at a nearby location (close to our hotel) and she let us follow her all the way to the airport! I guarentee no other tour guide would offer to go so above & beyond in effort to help two random tourists find there way. Jackie is a positively powerful reflection of all the goodness Grand Cayman has to offer. We are truly blessed to have met her. We strongly believe The Lord sent her our way. . . she is one of this island's most treasured jewel!!!!

3  Thank Hayley P
Reviewed May 24, 2013

After experiencing the great fun to be had on the water, my wife and I were interested in leaving the resort and seeing more of what life on the island is about. We contacted Jackie and set up a land tour. Jackie really knows the island's in and outs. We headed out to the turtle farm. Along the way, we stopped to watch the dolphins interact with swimmers at dolphin encounter. We never would have known we could watch for free. The turtle farm was interesting as well. Let me just say that it seems everyone knows Jackie, and that made the tour smooth and effortless. She gave us good insight into the island history as well as the current development on the island. She seemed excited to share the island culture with us and we greatly appreciated that.
Dan and Rose. May 23, 2013