“Great underwater topography.”
Review of Devil's Grotto

Ranked #38 of 177 things to do in Grand Cayman
More attraction details
Owner description: Virtual playground of mazes and grottoes.
Reviewed January 11, 2013

The formations here are very interesting. Many unusual structures to swim through. The sea life is not as varies as at other locations, but the unusual formations make up for that.

1  Thank trat10

Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is a fun dive with some great swim throughs. Its pretty shallow, max depth of 43 ft. This is a nice change of pace from the other diving on Cayman. I don't think the coral or the fish are as abundant here as some of the other spots on the island but like I said its a fun change of pace. If you happen to be here when the silversides are out ( ive seen them in July and August) then your trip will not me complete without a stop here. The biggest reason I gave this place a four is that the people who run the dive store here are not the nicest. They are annoyingly slow, even for island people. I have been here many times and this has never changed.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Great shore dive (or snorkel) with tremendous corals and diverse fish. And if you actually get in the grotto, bring your camera.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I had heard so much about this place and really wanted to go diving here. I wasn't happy just snorkeling it. So I asked whether Esther from Cayman Diveshuttle would take me here and she said she would. I was so happy. We did a two tank dive and it was really beautiful. I highly recommend diving here.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

this is one of the best shallow shore dives you'll ever dive. the dive shop on site is great and has a fair amount of parking. everything is right at the waters edge.

1  Thank Luv2godiving