Ways to Experience Hell
2 Reviews
from $387.93
from $261.77
1,798 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2017

I guess lots of people like saying they have been to Hell, but after being there, I wouldn't go back (lol). If you are close, and you have time you'd rather not spend on the beach or snorkeling, then go to Hell. If you are in the Grand Caymans - spend your time on the beach.

Reviewed April 22, 2017

This was one of the strangest stops. Hell looks like large coral that has been painted black, You see and say ok, let's go now. I am glad we didn't have to pay anything, not that we would have. They do have some funny items in the gift store. We only stopped because it was on our way back from the West Bay.

Reviewed April 22, 2017

The rocks are interesting, but they are not isolated to this spot on the island. I saw this rock everywhere. I guess it is neat to say you visited Hell, and you sent a postcard from here. I wish they would clean up the trash so that the site is clean. Do not waste your money on a souvenir here. $5 for a shot glass here, $3 down the road.

Reviewed April 21, 2017

My daughter and I made a stop here during our vacation. The shop was small but had some really cute souvenirs. We also enjoyed learning about the rock formations behind the building. I have a tshirt to remember our trip.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed April 20, 2017

There's a fun story behind this place and the volcanic rock formations are very dramatic and imposing. You can send a postcard to someone that says, "wish you were here" from the Post Office in Hell. There is a couple of fun gift shops and if you keep an eye out you might even run into the guy who started it all, dressed like a devil.