“Just had to go!”

Grand Cayman West Bay Tour by Land Rover
$29.00*
West Bay Sightseeing Tour Plus Seven Mile Beach Visit
Reviewed February 9, 2014

This is one of those places people said we "had" to go. As it happens, it was on the tour. I'm glad we went. Geologically, it was quite interesting! And it was seriously hot the day we went. What was really neat was the HUGE iguana (or some sort of lizard) that was sunning on the stalagmite formations. Yeah, the place was cheesy but we're glad we saw it. Why not go to hell!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,395)

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Very touristy and not that great. It was pretty good to send post cards from HELL POST OFFICE.
My friend's will get a kick out of the name.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

This is really over rated. It is a bunch of all coral or lava rock. It's part of most of the tours. I have been to the Caymans twice and went both times. It is just a small stop, some rocks that have been built up to be branded as hell. I guess it works but why they go is some what of a mystery...even why I went.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have been to Hell every time I've gone to the Cayman Islands. Yes, it's small and kitschy but, if your expecting the world, your asking for alot!! I don't know why people take the tours when they can hope on the city bus and just ride or hop on and off where you want to.
I find hell to be a little bit of pleasure and fun which is why I go there. The people are always nice and don't mind answering questions from the tourists.
If your thinking it's like Las Vegas, forget it! If you think there is much industry here, your only fooling yourself. It's a small island and much of what they have is imported. That's one reason things feel expensive. Go to hell and stop at 7 mile beach and relax.
I would say go and enjoy the island but be open minded. It's a great day to spend as much as you want or as little as I do. I don't have to buy something everywhere I go. That's what cameras are for. Take some unique pictures and you'll have a million dollars worth of memories.

2  Thank Bobum1056
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Stopped there as part of the island tour. After seeing the rock formation which we thought was good and different, we walked thru the local bar and was offered local beer. I said sure, After drinking half the bottle I read it and it was made in Florida- buyer be ware!!