“What a FUN day of fishing, WOW!”
Review of ReelEsea Charters

ReelEsea Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: ReelEsea Charters is specialized on sport fishing in the Cayman Islands, offering deep sea, reef fishing, bone and tarpon fishing as well as snorkel, swim with the stingrays tours, sightseeing land tours. Combine any fishing charter with snorkeling or/and stingrays at no extra cost. Hook up with the Reel Esea team in the Cayman Islands, we'll do our best to make your trip with us, the highlight of your vacation.
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We went out on a particularly rough day and despite it all, our captain was FANTASTIC! Half day of fishing we caught only 6 barracuda but it was still a blast! I don't know how he piloted through the waves but it was GREAT! "Do it, do it, do it!" is my recommendation!

There are newer reviews for ReelEsea Charters

Reviewed December 30, 2012

My wife and I and my parents came to the Grand Cayman in December of 2012. None of us being scuba certified, but all having a love of the water and snorkeling excursions, we decided to take a chartered 1/2 day boat to be away from the crowds and to experience the waters of the Gand Cayman. Captain Dwight and Bobby were the friendliest crew I've ever met, extremely knowledgeable, personable, and catered to my family and I. We literally "dove for Conchs" (with snorkel gear that is) to about a 15 foot depth, and retrieved 10. Bobby cleaned them up and explained, we even tried a little conch ourselves! We snorkeld the reefs away from the crowds, and saw many many different kinds of unique fish, coral, and marine life. VERY cool! They waited until a good spot opened up at Stingray Bay. With Bobby, we literally were able to "hold" and feed these gigantic stingray females and take our pictures with them. They were extremely friendly and gentle creatures. It was an incredible day, with a genuinely superb staff and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you Dwight and Bobby for making our vacation a memorable one!

1  Thank Chris G
Reviewed November 26, 2012

My Wife & I just finished celebrating our 20th Anniversary by enjoying an outstanding fishing charter with Reelesea Charters!
Dwight put us on a Great Boat with Captain Derrin & Bobby. They put us on a lot of fish on a very rough day! We caught 2 Cuda's, 4 Dolphin & 2 Wahoo's in just 2 hours of fishing in high seas. Despite the rough conditions & 25 Knot winds, These guys handled it with ease!! This was my wife's 1st experience & their professional, friendly demeanor & expertise helped her enjoy this awesome experience. We then visited Stingray City and swam,fed & kissed the Stingrays with Bobby leading the way!! We had a fantastic time with them & recommend them highly!! These guys have won several Int'l tournaments & I can see why. Charter your next fishing trip with them & let the fun begin!!! P.S. We went to Guy Harvey's Gallery to buy some souvenirs & he was in that day signing T-Shirts, etc. We struck up a casual conversation & told him about our experience. He has been fishing with Dwight, Derrin & Bobby in Tournaments & said they were terrific!! 1st hand knowledge for you!! Book early as they fill up fast!!!

1  Thank Uscmba89
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Darren and Bobby picked us up at the dock at 0730 in the most perfectly kept sedan cruiser fishing boat I have had the pleasure of fishing on. They were organized, friendly, professional, knowledgeable and worked harder than any crew I've ever seen! Although it was the roughest seas I have ventured onto, the boat was excelllent, dry and solid. Some of us didn't enjoy the seas as much as others but we all had a great experience. Everyone on our team caught at least one and several two fish. The two wahoo were huge and the others were all exciting. A great day in a tough environment. We all were talking until late into the evening at the bar about our adventure. This is the best of the best. The pictures are making the rounds of our company worldwide! We'll be back!

2  Thank Glen B
Reviewed August 7, 2011

We chartered ReelEsea for a combination fishing, snorkling and Stingray City trip. Captain Bobby and First Mate Steven were simply great guides. The day started out early from Morgan's Harbour Marina on Grand Cayman. The boat (31 Ft Bertram) is extremely well maintained. The kids, ages 6, 11 and 14, all had an incredible time (as did the adults).

Fishing was fun (though not the best time of year) and the crew made sure we caught enough to keep things interesting. From fishing we moved on to Stingray City. First Mate Stephen was a great tour guide and made sure the kids really felt the Sting Ray City experience. (Touching, Holding, Feeding). The final stop of the day was snorkeling at Coral Gardens. Truly fantastic-schools of fish in large numbers was incredible.

Back at the dock, Bobby and Stephen fileted our trigger fish for an incredible evening meal back at our condo.

1  Thank 5adventuras