“Sting Ray City”

Dexter's Fantasea Tours
Ranked #6 of 195 Tours in Grand Cayman
More attraction details
Owner description: Sting ray sandbar and snorkeling on the reef with a sail boat. Small groups - 20 maximum
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Everyone says this would be the best experience ever, and you would never regret it. Little did I know that I would enjoy it so much! It is true that the sting rays are like "kitty cats". They were all over you in the sweetest way possible. Dexter and Simon were great. We were offered a free trip to sting ray city from our resort, but I turned it down. I will have to say that I am very happy I did that. We had a wonderful resort, and they were so nice. I just heard such wonderful things about Dexter and Simon that we had to do it. Peaceful time on the boat, meeting new people, snorkeling on the reef, and swimming/holding/kissing the rays. This is an experience that I will think about every time I look at pictures or think about our trip. Take a waterproof disposable camera! Totally worth it, and the pictures came out great. Check out some of our pictures. Dexter and Simon you guys are great and we hope to visit you again some day!

1  Thank Jackie M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,114)

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We were invited along with the wedding party and very happy we took up the offer! I got a picture of me kissing the sting ray- one of the highlights of the whole trip. The captain was so charismatic and we still talk about him and his stories. Don't pass this up!

1  Thank Bree R
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Best trip ever. Had an awesome time. Got a stingray kiss and stingray massage, does not get any better. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a personable and relaxing trip.

1  Thank Chad M
Reviewed November 25, 2012

All 7 of us (including a 6 and 1 year old) had an amazing time! Looking forward to next year so we can go again. Thanks so much Dexter and Simon!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Dexter's Fantasea Tour was wonderful! I'm not a big ocean person and I have never enjoyed snorkeling, until now.
Dexter and Simon were great, they gave a detailed explanation about what we were soon going to experience with the Stingray's, they got into the water with us and held the Stingrays so we could enjoy them. This eased my nerves and I had a great time!
Thank you!