TripAdvisor

from $90.00
from $45.00
from $55.00
1,619 results
All reviews rum point dinner cruise stingray city glass bottom boat westin hotel fish professional photographer west wall kittiwake wreck top notch seven mile beach great trip snorkel stop rum punch wave runners scuba diving these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The sunset sail was spectacular. We had a perfect sunset some delicious cocktails during and the catamaran itself wasn’t too crowded with people which made for an amazing experience! Crew was awesome as well, we had no complaints!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very relaxing trip. The only downside is that they pretty much just stay in one place and just circle around. Plenty of food for everyone, but drinks were very pricey.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We really enjoyed this excursion. Was nice to be the first ones to the rays for the day. We had them all to ourselves. Breakfast was fairly good and they had an abundance of food for everyone. The snorkeling spot they went to was superb for coral and fish.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome trip to Stingray City, great crew! Friendly and helpful, would recommend to anyone with or without children!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I took part in two excursions in the space of a week and boy were they fun! They both started with informative as well as comedic briefings so you feel safe and comfortable.

The first excursion was to Stingray City and snorkeling the reef. The stingrays are always fun to see, I usually enjoy seeing my fiancee getting a terrible photo with them because she usually gets scared holding them, however Shantel calmed one down to the extent we only managed beautiful pictures with them. The snorkeling was nice, we saw loads of sea-life (including a family of squid) and interesting coral formations.

The second excursion was to the Kittiwake and a nearby reef. The reef was really great, there was loads of space to go exploring. Before I went for my swim I asked David if there was any interesting wildlife to be seen on the reef, to which he replied there is an Eel and also baby 3ft nurse shark. Naturally I had to explore in the direction David pointed me in and I found it! They are always so exciting to see in person. I was a bit dubious at first as to how much of the Kittiwake I would see snorkeling at the top however, I was dubious for no reason, you can see loads from snorkeling and free diving.

Would truly recommend going on at least one red sail trip if you are visiting for a holiday or even if you live on Cayman.