Open today: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM

from $45.00
from $90.00
from $55.00
1,427 results
All reviews rum point dinner cruise stingray city glass bottom boat westin hotel fish professional photographer kittiwake wreck west wall top notch the ritz carlton seven mile beach great trip snorkel stop rum punch wave runners scuba diving
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We took the 7:30 am catamaran that stopped at Stingray City and a snorkel spot. I highly recommend doing the early tour as we were the only boat on the sand bar for 45 minutes or so! Tons of rays, they were totally docile and I think I held 5 of them. once our group was almost finished several other boats came, and boy you can really tell the difference in quality of our ship to the others!! Our catamaran was gorgeous, tons of space, very clean and luxurious. They even had a photographer that got great shots of us holding the rays, i think it was $20 for a photo. We brought our own camera but she got a really great shot of both my husband and I.
The other boats that came in looked like they packed wayyyyyy too many people and just overall quality was not there. Like they packed 100 cruise ship-ers on gross old diesel smelling boats..... I highly recommend using Red Sail Sports for your Stingray City tour! One thing- make sure you bring your own towels, they do not provide.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

There are Red Sail Sports places across the island but we booked at Red Sail Sports at Rum Point, since we were staying right down the road. We had also heard that Red Sail Sports in Rum Point was Captain Jimmy's home port. I was informed that Captain Jimmy is no longer a member of the team due to a health condition. I wish Captain Jimmy a speedy recovery and the rest of the crew could not have been any more perfect! From discussing excursions, to booking excursions and beach equipment, Red Sail Sports was top-notch to deal with! We were in Grand Cayman for 9 nights, so throughout the week we booked Stingray City & Snorkel, a paddle board rental, a sun shade rental and our friends with us booked the Kitiwake Dive through Red Sail Sports. All of us had a beyond perfect experience with everything! Red Sail Sports is definitely a well-managed operation and I highly recommend them! Feel free to check out my Grand Cayman travel videos on my IrixGuy YouTube channel. I have also included direct video links to videos that I filmed while enjoying the Red Sail Sports Stingray City & Snorkel trip.

Stingray City Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJm3CGEenys
Snorkeling Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeUhiWPyMb4

One thing that you'll notice is how friendly and interactive the Red Sail Sports staff were. They are the guys in the red shirts. They seemed to be enjoying the experience as much as we were! The whole experience from start to finish was super safe and interactive! Again, Red Sail Sports did everything perfectly! I cannot think of anything that they could have done better!

1  Thank IrixGuy
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Due to very windy weather and intermittent sun, we were hesitant to book an excursion to snorkel and visit stingray city. We did anyway and are so glad we did! It was wonderful. Since the stingrays are in water knee to waist high, the waves and wind did not pose a problem with being able to interact with and see the rays. The snorkel trip was only a short distance away and was a lovely little spot. Less time in the boat meant no chance for me to get seasick, which happens very easily. Warren and Fozz were very friendly and helpful as captain and mate.

1  Thank FLsunny11
Reviewed June 1, 2013

The most fabulous event group I believe I've ever used. They were located on the beach at our hotel and were very accommodating. They let us shorten rentals so we wouldn't be worn out, they gave us extra "free" lessons. Took the time to show us the ropes on new sports we were trying out. On our excursion to Stingray City we were treated like family and they made sure that everyone had the best experience possible. James our boat Captain was very knowledgeable about the Stingray's and the Coral Garden as well. It was nice to know that they had spent the time to learn about the attraction and not just parrot some info they'd heard. Thanks Red Sail for a much appreciated excellent vacation.

Date of experience: May 2013
Reviewed May 31, 2013

These guys are absolutely fantastic!
Unfortunately, the weather for us was not so great during our recent trip to Grand Cayman, but the team at Red Sail made sure we were kept up to date in a timely manner as plans changed and offered us many options to ensure we got to take part before we left.
The trip to Stingray City on their catamaran is amazing! It is a must do activity when visiting.
The staff were fantastic - very friendly and helpful and the equipment is great.

Date of experience: May 2013