“Good food”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Menu a little 'fussy' for my taste - but otherwise good.
Seems like the Chef has been watching MasterChef but not everyone wants exotic fruity combinations with their food

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Fantastic meal of Hot Pot (like a seafood stew) Jerk Chicken, and Caesar salad! The restaurant is in a gorgeous location and we arrived by sailboat, had dinner, watched the sunset and sailed back under the stars. Contact Red Sail Sports for the FREE sailboat ride to and from the restaurant.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I loved this restaurant. We took a little walk out on the dock and the beach while waiting for our food. I thought the food here was the best that I had on the island all week!!! Great waitress too...wish I would have gotten her name. Excellent complementary appetizers that the chef sent out before the meal of fried pickles, goats cheese and something else. I had the blackened snapper and it was great! My husband had the fried calamari rings and he loved them. It was a great place to stop and eat before heading out for our kayak tour!!!!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The free ferry was awesome. We just ordered a bottle of wine and several appetizers because the restaurant is overpriced. The food was good though. Definitely worth it for the ferry ride.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We took the free ferry from 7-mile beach to dinner at Rum Point. The ride was not very scenic, but it was nice to be on the water and the crew was excellent. At Rum Point, the patio for dinner is rather hot (not air conditioned), and the food was better than expected, although not gourmet. I had the local snapper and my husband had the vegetable pasta.

Overall it was a nice excursion, but the best food we had in 9 days on Grand Cayman was at Luca on 7-mile beach.