“Legendz”

Ranked #104 of 308 Restaurants in Grand Cayman
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I stayed at the Westin for 4 days and this place is conveniently located right across the street so I ate there 4 times during my stay. Good sports bar atmosphere with lots of tvs. Prices are not too bad but don't forget to times everything by 1.25 to get the price in USD. Jerk Mayo chicken sandwich was good if you like a little spiciness. Apps were pretty good too. Warning though - do not get the pizza. It's just a frozen pizza and not a very good one. The ones I buy at home for $5 are better than this was for $25 US. Free refills on soda. Friendly bar tenders. Overall it's a pretty decent place to grab a sandwich & a beer and not break the bank. Disclaimer: they did have stir frys and currys and pad Thai which I did not try. It looked pretty good.

EatsLegendzYoshis, Marketing Manager at Legendz Classic Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you for dining with us during your stay at The Westin. The Jerk Chicken Sandwich is definitely one of our favorites too. We appreciate your review and will check the quality of our pizzas. We hope you join us again on your next visit to The Cayman Islands.

There are newer reviews for Legendz Classic Bar & Grill

Reviewed August 21, 2013

A fun place for lunch, lighter fare (although the portions are pretty large). Convenient to hotels on Seven Mile Beach. Great mojitos.

EatsLegendzYoshis, Manager at Legendz Classic Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you for your positive review on Legendz- guests like you help us to continue doing a great job!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

They have a big variety of foods for dinner. Service was efficient & friendly. Food was very good. Convenient location on 7 Mile Beach; walk across from the Westin.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We thought we would try somewhere we hadn't eaten before, and Legendz was the pick. It has a huge menu. My husbamd had the Tiki Masala, which he said was delicious. I had the 2 beef taco "platter"-- when they arrived I was shocked at how tiny they were... but they were really tasty. My son had an order of Boneless Buffalo Wings, which were crazy spicy, but the waitress happily got him a glass of milk! My daughter's chicken tenders and fries were good as well (as far as kids' meals go... I stole some of her fries and they were cooked nicely).
The place was not busy, and the staff was very friendly. There was
music playing, which was quite loud and a bit annoying, but I would go back again and try something different. We split a piece of key lime pie for dessert, whoch was refreshing and creamy. Price for the 4 of us was about $90, with 2 virgin coladas and 2 alcoholic drinks. Not bad
for Cayman.

Hi there- thank you for taking the time to review Legendz Grill. We appreciate customer feedback, as it helps with future menu development. Glad you had a good time with us and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Legendz is the other side of Eats Cafe so don't know what happened?? Ate at Eats cafe the night before and didn't have any problems but on the Legendz side The food was terrible. Had a club sandwich and the bread was supposed to be toasted but wasn't , the bacon was all fat which I called to their attention to no avail and the server was rude. The hand cut fries were so greasy they would fall over when you picked one up! This side was a big ZERO for me.

Hi there, we are sorry you did not enjoy your meal at Legendz. We strive to make each and every customer happy. Please consider joining us again in future- we promise we will make it up to you! Have a wonderful day