“Good food and value for breakfast”
Review of Eats Cafe

Eats Cafe
Ranked #37 of 309 Restaurants in Grand Cayman
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed February 12, 2014

My wife and I had breakfast at Eat’s café one morning, arriving about 8:30am. It’s a fairly small place and with no tables immediately available, we ate at the counter, which turned out to be fine. We each tried one of their “combo” breakfasts, which included coffee, juice, eggs, pancakes, and choice of meats. Service was good, food was very good and more than we could eat. It’s a good value also, as the total with food and tip was about $25 US. (One note: check the bill for 15% gratuity already added, which I noticed several Cayman restaurants doing.)

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Our kids were ready for their American food fix toward the end of our vacation, so we tried Eats based on reviews. It was great! Had old-fashioned potato skins that were fantastic, juicy burgers and milkshakes. Not really diner food as I felt I was eating food more on the par of the original TGI Friday's. Wish we would have had a chance to try the breakfast.

EatsLegendzYoshis, Manager at Eats Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Hi There O-H! We are so happy you enjoyed yourselves here at Eats Cafe. Only one thing left to do- come back again and try the breakfasts!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

They have a large menu with options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We went for breakfast which was decent but nothing great. There are better options close by.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Located across the street from the Westin, 7-mile beach provided a good location. It is located opposite the Westin so it is in a local strip mall. They have a decent menu to choose from. I didn't care for my breakfast but believe it was personal preference and overall thought it was great service, good menu, affordable and somewhere I would go again.

Hi, thanks for trying us out. If you come back to see us again, please let the Management know what we can do to improve. We are in the process of revamping our menu- so all comments are welcome. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Ate lunch there our first day at Grand Cayman based on a recommendation from our condo manager. Very nice atmosphere (looks like an upscale sports bar) but the food was very lame and the portions were small. I ordered a draft beer and sent it back twice because it tasted/smelled skunky (they still charged me for the beer and seemed irritated by my request). French fries were unbelievably greasy. Sandwich bun was really lame. Chicken tikka masala tasted good but the portion was small. Kids' meals were pretty weak. Price tag was very high for the poor quality of the food. We hear they have a good breakfast but we would not try it based on our lunch experience.

Hi Kevin, we are sorry you did not enjoy your time with us. Management welcomes any and all guest comments, and we continually strive to improve on our product and service.