“Nice beach-well maintained with a bright colored bar/restuant”
Review of Cow Wreck Beach

Cow Wreck Beach
Ranked #4 of 15 things to do in Anegada
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Nice beach.The owners provided some Adirondack chairs facing the water and a couple of chaise lounges. Like the rest of the island-very laid back. Staff was friendly. They have invested a bit to make this more than a shack or two. There are several well maintained bright buildings, bar, game area, restaurant, ice cream shop and gifts. Decent bathrooms in a separate building. A family affair. Food was good, but not outstanding. I had a 1/2 lobster for lunch. Smaller than the other equivalent lobster meals that I had for dinner at about the same price. Great for some drinks, and snacks. We did not go for dinner. Beach is nice, white sand facing the very blue water. Would go back again.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

It rained a lot when we were in Anegada so we only got to swim and snorkel once at the Cow Wreck Beach, but we found it to be the best snorkeling in Anegada. Beautiful waters with some good reefs. The reefs are a bit far off shore, so you have to swim few minutes to get to them. Worth the swim and you get some good exercise!

1  Thank Malgosia_Gosia
Reviewed December 1, 2013

While on Anegada we stopped at Cow Wreck just by luck, and I assure you we will return. The owner is awesome and was on her computer ordering for next weeks delivery and when I asked if I could help out behind the bar she was thrilled. I think she enjoyed it as much as I did. Thanks again!!!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We had the most amazing lunch here earlier this week. The conch fritters were by far the best we have had in the BVI! Lobster season had just started so we weren't able to try those, but for sure next time. Bell makes her drinks from scratch without using the pre-mixed juices---we had the best painkillers out of all of the BVI's here, and that includes Soggy Dollar Bar! The beach is beautiful and private. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Cow wreck beach is one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever scene. When you think of a tropical paradise this beach and bar are a place not to miss on your vacation.