“Kite boarding at the bitter end yacht club”
Review of Carib Kiteboarding

Carib Kiteboarding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Established in 2003 as the first Kiteboarding school in the BVI. Located on the grounds of the Bitter End Yacht Club, one of the best kiteboarding sites in the BVI. Full service kiteboarding lessons and sessions. All instructors are certified and insured with current kite equipment.
Charlottesville, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kite boarding at the bitter end yacht club”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

In May 2013 my wife and took a trip to the beyc. We loved every moment of it. The rooms are not luxurious but they are clean and nice and anyway if you are there for the rooms you are missing the point.
I have been taking kite boarding lesions and wanted to get lesions at beyc. The instructor, Scott, greeted me the first night we got to the island and we set up a lesion schedule. He is a great person, very knowledgeable and approachable. He spotted what i was doing wrong and had me up and riding in no time. He knows his stuff, I would recommend him to any one.
oh, and it was windy every day we were there!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank averyj57592
G. Scott A, Owner at Carib Kiteboarding, responded to this review, January 5, 2017
Sorry for the late reply. But thank you very much Avery. Scott