“The best real ale in Wales”
Review of The Bridge Inn

The Bridge Inn
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Caergwrle
Cuisines: Chinese, Malaysian, Thai, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The warm and friendly welcome from the owners not mention a good selection of real ale from local micro brewers

Reviewed February 2, 2013

my family all go to the bridge inn we love it and further more the chef knows how to cook a great steak, how ever you ask for it that is what you get, the food is fresh and there is always lots of it, we have never had a bad meal here, we have been for most large family partys even boxing day dinner,there were 15 of us and it was great, the staff are very friendly and the resturant is lovely. we highly recommend the bridge inn.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We have had a number of meals and evenings at the Bridge Inn Bar & Oriental Restaurant in Caergwqrle, Wrexham.
Being a lover of Fusion Oriental food, they offer what I believe is the right blend of Authentic Chinese, Thai and Malaysian quisine in the area and at great value prices too!
This converted traditional Railway Inn has great character and atmosphere, and offers a fully licensed bar, servinga good range of wines and spirits, but also offering a varied selection of guest Real Ales.
The Eat-All-You-Like Sunday Banquet is unusual in that it is all cooked fresh to order for you. Not the stale 'Buffet' style you get in some places... however, if you want more of anything, you just order more of it at no extra cost... The best way to enjoy a Sunday Banquet to ensure you get the freshest food!
They also do a mid week 'Early Bird' menu... Same delicious food, but at 'early bird' prices.
The Takeaway option is also good... You can order over the phone, and collect at the set time, or call in and have a drink while you place your order and wait for it to be cooked freshly for you. We always grab a couple of bottles of booze with the 'take out' to have at home with our food. They also offer a 'Local Delivery' Service for a small nominal charge... if you dont fancy the drive.
The staff are very friendly and helpfull, and nothing is ever too much trouble. Plenty of Parking and they have an Alfresco eating/drinking area outside as well as a main restaurant, bar, lounge and conservatory dining areas inside... so take you pick where to sit depending on the occasion.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I’m not one to write reviews but after visiting the Bridge Inn I was so impressed I had to write something. I’m an avid reader of trip advisor and like most I always read the bad reviews but having received a voucher from my son and recommendations from friends and family I was inclined to visit. Well, I was very wrong. They surpassed my expectations serving food promptly and asking for breaks in between courses. Our table was booked for fifteen with four children between 3 and 8 years old. They were very accommodating though there were no child portions they were happy to share dishes between them. We ordered the banquet B for 11 at £21 a head (kids sharing) including the crispy duck and substituting the chicken soup for hot and hour soup which were worth the additional charge. This place is definitely worth a visit. Quality food and proper real ale to wash it down with, least to say that I have now booked a table for Christmas.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Great food best Chinese in North Wales had the pleasure of eating here a few times it never disappoints and would highly recommend it.