“Best time I ever had on a vacation, you got to try it. When you take your trip to the British Virgin Islands, you got to go on a”
Review of Island Rydes BVI

Island Rydes BVI
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Very fun, sight seeing adventure. Being on a real nice boat, having that fresh cool ocean breeze blowing in your face while having a cool cocktail and enjoying the company of my close friends and loved ones. Being able to swim and snorkel at the caves, island hopping, wonderful island food; Great great times. And the captin of the boat made sure we were safe and ok, but overall enjoying our selves. My friends doubted me when I told them we should try a day trip, but now they can't wait till the next time we're back in the BVI to go again. Take my word for it, take a trip with Island Rydes.

Visited August 2012