“Breathtaking Villa, Outstanding Experience”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
On the Rocks - night view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 27 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Isis D
“Breathtaking Villa, Outstanding Experience”
Reviewed August 22, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My fiance and I stayed at On the Rock with our family in May. It is hard to put into words how amazing of an experience this was - priceless. I had just started a job and was a bit nervous about being away, but knew I needed to take time to relax and spend time with friends and family. This was exactly what the doc prescribed. We were able to relax, sleep well and rejuvenate. We even had massage therapists come to the villa and give us massages, right in our room! Amazing.

It's hard to go wrong with Virgin Gorda, but it isn't always easy to find a spot that is close to the beach and easy to get to restaurants and entertainment. On the Rock Villa honestly had the best of all worlds. The walk to the beach was effortless and absolutely stunning. I still have daydreams about that beach, the sand, and waiting in the crisp, clear water.

If we didn't want to leave, we wouldn't have had to leave the Villa at all. The amenities and upgrades this Villa has, truly make it one-of-a-kind. I can't say enough about the experience and ease that this vacation rental brought me and our family. Thank you, we will cross our fingers we can make it back someday.

Aug 26, 2017
Thank you for sending in a wonderful review. Bob and I hope you will visit On the Rocks Villa again soon. Thanks!
coliveriu...
Richfield, Minnesota
“Heaven on earth - take me back!!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

On The Rocks in Virgin Gorda was one of the most amazing trips of my life! The private property provides enough space for both personal reading and nap time to large gathering spaces for dancing, swimming, and laughing. One of my favorite parts about the villa was the short walk to the private beach we took full advantage of - clear water, smooth sand, and breathtaking views.
Even though Virgin Gorda is a smaller island, it had plenty to do with the Baths, restaurants, live music (hogs heaven and coco maya - favorites), and ability to rent a boat to island hop!
I would recommend this home and plan to return in the future!

Aug 21, 2017
Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted you had a wonderful trip and we hope you will stay with us again.
janeolive...
North Chicago, Illinois
“Perfection is at On The Rocks”
Reviewed August 18, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This was my second time staying at On The Rocks and it still took my breath away - everything from the view of the outdoor dining table, the 5 minute walk to the beach, the outstanding amenities, the perfect temperatured pool, and the beautifully decorated rooms made this trip unforgettable.

A few of my favorite things about On The Rocks:
1. Outdoor showers
2. Amazing beds stacked with pillows, blankets, and soft sheets
3. Outdoor hammock
4. Privacy in the rooms/villa but steps away from bars, beach, and markets
5. AC units in each room
6. Decorations around the villa and attention to detail in each room of the villa (bathroom, kitchen, bedrooms, living room, and bar)
7. POOL
8. How all the doors to the main villa (living room / kitchen) can open to create an indoor/outdoor space
9. Views on views on views .... it looks right out to the water and the sunsets are indescribable

On The Rocks is honestly the only place to stay if you are thinking about visiting Virgin Gorda - I am already counting down the days until I go back!

Aug 21, 2017
Thank you Jane for your wonderful review! I hope you will stay with us again.
Bob
melamedfa...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Paradise Found!!”
Reviewed January 9, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

If you're interested in "paradise" for your next vacation, than "On The Rocks" is where you want to go! Tucked amongst huge boulders, you find "The Villa", with amazing uninhabited, beautiful ocean views from everywhere you look. The unique architecture and beautiful natural native landscape surrounds the top quality accommodations! The gourmet kitchen and outdoor grill were perfect for the times when we wanted to dine in.
The beaches are private and the clarity of the turquoise water is amazing! The snorkeling in Little Trunk Bay is phenomenal with abundant sea life. This is our new favorite destination! It could not be better. Well definitely be back!

Mark & Lisa H

davidfrat...
Rochester, Minnesota
“Relax, you found the best!”
Reviewed October 15, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This past August was our 3rd time to the island and On The Rocks and each time our vacation was better than the last. On the Rocks has a feel like no other place we have ever been. If you want to relax and simply sit by the pool or hike, fish, snorkel, scuba-dive, explore the caves you can do it all from On the Rocks. Great dinners in the house and fun places to eat when you want to go out. Private and at the same time family togetherness at the same house. Looking forward to the next trip back, this place is like no other.

Traveling group: Extended Family
janeolive...
North Chicago, Illinois
“The most spectacular villa on the island!”
Reviewed July 11, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This place is absolutely incredible - they have everything you need with the most breathtaking views. This villa is perfection! The comfortable beds, pool, outdoor dinner table, hammock, kitchen, and most importantly the outdoor showers are just a few of my favorite things about this villa.

The housekeeper Isola kept the entire villa spotless and brought us fresh coconuts from her house every morning!

The location of this villa is just another thing that makes this place so amazing. I was just 3 minute walk to a beautiful beach - we snorkeled and hung out on the rocks everyday and only saw 1 other family (it was like our own private beach). The view of the stars at night sitting around the kitchen table was one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

On The Rocks is hands down the best villa on Virgin Gorda - I cannot wait to go back!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from the upstairs bedroom balcony
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
lsgreenbl...
Chicago, Illinois
“PEACEFUL- TRANQUILL- FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY”
Reviewed June 24, 2016 for a stay in July 2014

This was one of our best family vacations. The Villa accomodated 8 of us and we didn't feel like we were on top of each other because of the spacious floor plan and the separate living spaces to sleep.
The pool was gorgeous and the beach was down the street. It was clean and had all up to date appliances, fixtures, bathroom facilities. The open showers to the outside was one of my favorite things. Up to date in stone but open to the outdoors. Loved the kitchen and bar area. They had so many things for the beach but the pool was so nice for evening swims.
The views were spectacular!!! The villa is well maintained !

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The views, the up to date bathrooms and kitchen and furniture.
Liked least: Can't think of anything
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing