“Cozy and Comfortable!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Westerose B&B and Inns
Slave Lake, Alberta, Canada
“Cozy and Comfortable!”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We stayed for one night in a balcony room on the second floor that had a queen sized bed. The mattress was very soft (probably not the best for those with back troubles) but we slept like we were on a cloud. The bathroom was a good size and had the usual amenities. The room was very clean, very comfortable and quite quiet. The balcony had a small round table with two chairs so we could sit outside and enjoy the view of the trees and listen to the birds. The staff for both check-in and check-out were very nice. There are two restaurants right across the parking lot from this hotel. McBeans and the Eco Cafe. We had breakfast at McBeans (which opens at 8 a.m. on Saturdays) and had a thoroughly enjoyable experience visiting with the locals and taking in the fun decor. The food and coffee were very good. This was a lovely hotel and we totally enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MrsAK2009

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Edmonton
Reviewed November 21, 2010

I had the opportunity to spend some time out at Pigeon lake with some friends for a team retreat and was really impressed with the quality of the experience at the Village Creek Inn. We had rented one of the condo's for a night and I came expecting a tacky, old "character" building, but was greeted by a very modern and well appointed room. New furniture, flat screen TV, beautiful gas fireplace, modern kitchen and very generous rooms.

I also really enjoyed the experience with the staff. All of the staff that I encountered over the day and a half seemed genuinely pleased that we were staying with them for the weekend. I would certainly look forward to returning out to Pigeon lake in the future.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Imbatman
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed June 29, 2009

I stayed at the Inn for a short getaway, I live in the area, and just needed a night away with my husband. This hotel far surpassed my expectations, to be honest, I was especting cheezy decor and a motel feel, especially for the price I paid, but was amazed! The outdoor hot tub was gorgeous, the room was tastefully decorated (not too trendy, not too country, a good medium for everyone!)
The shopping and food in the village is great, lots of neat stores and great eateries. There is a great mini golf across the road, within walking distance, amazing forest trails right outside the room's back door (yes, most rooms have both a front door and a back patio!!!)
All in all, the hotel was gorgeous, the staff was great and I would reccomend it to anyone! I think it would be an amazing place to have christmas with my extended family!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank vanash

Been to Village Creek Country Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Village Creek Country Inn

Property: Village Creek Country Inn
Address: 15 Village Dr | Village At Pigeon Lake, Westerose, Alberta T0C 2V0, Canada
Location: Canada > Alberta > Westerose
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Spa Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 B&Bs / Inns in Westerose
Hotel Class:3 star — Village Creek Country Inn 3*
Nestled in the heart of The Village At Pigeon Lake Resort & Town Centre, our hotel accommodations have all the warmth and charm of country living. Picture yourself in the midst of tranquility with all the modern conveniences at your fingertips. Our 35 room hotel offers the perfect location for business retreats & personal getaways.The Village Creek Country Inn at Pigeon Lake features fireplace suites, full kitchens, satellite TV, high speed internet, WIFI and more. We offer resort tranquility within mid-week reach. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Village Creek Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Village Creek Country Inn Westerose, Alberta, Canada