“Great Office Water Sports Holiday Celebration”

Blue Rush Water Sports And Jet Ski Rentals Inc.
Ranked #4 of 15 Tours in Virgin Gorda
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Experience a day of fun and adventure with Blue Rush Water Sports. Blue Rush offers the most diverse water sports activities anywhere in the B.V.I: -We offer the new and exciting flyboard experience to beginners and experienced flyers. -Our Jetski tours around the coasts of Virgin Gorda and it's outlying islands is a must for every visitor. -And kayaking over Reefs teaming with marine life while peering through the bottom of a clear-bottom kayak is simply indescribable. Other activities include: Hobie Rentals, SUP Rentals, Body-board Rentals, and Tubing. If you're renting a house near the beach, we offer free delivery of our Kayaks and SUPs to most locations on the island.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This year instead of the tradition office formal dinner for our holiday party we opted to do an all day lunch and water activites day. I would recommend the Jet Skis from Blue Rush water sports. A must do once visiting our sister island in Virgin Gorda. Affordable prices and professional and helpful Staffs.

All reviews
"took pictures"
"waterproof camera"
"awesome experience"

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I travel a lot and like always I rely on tripadvisor to point me in the right direction for activities. Me and my fiance visited Virgin Gorda in early August. We decided to find Blue Rush down at Leverick Bay and schedule a tour.

I was lucky enough to have my waterproof GoPro3 with me and shot some footage. I promised Trevor to put a little video together for him as a thank you. You can watch the video here:

The next day Trevor promised an unforgettable tour and he didn't lie. We toured the island, and he showed us all the gorgeous beaches. I even jumped in for a swim. We got to see Richard Branson on Necker Island... he even waved! Saw some gorgeous beaches I didn't even know existed. It was the highlight of my trip. Trevor was an awesome guide and even brought some parting gifts for us at our hotel before we left.

Things to note:

If you have a passanger and are going on a tour, keep it at an hour. Anything more and it can be strenuous on them (In this case my fiance).

Bring Suncreen & Sunglasses (with a loop around your head in case they fly off).

Lastly don't forget a waterproof camera or gopro. You'll love footage!

+(1)284 547 0583 - trevor.bluerush@gmail.com

12  Thank RalphyC123
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I've traveled to the Virgin Islands for a few years and was surprised to see that Blue Rush had started offering Jet Skiing in the North Sound. When I took the family to Tortola this summer we worked Jet Skiing into our day on Virgin Gorda and am very glad we did.

The Blue Rush team were easy to deal with, very polite and were standing by when we arrived. Trevor took us out on a quick tour of the North Sound, (Saba Rock, Bitter End, Oil Nut Bay, Necker Island), and then we took the rest of the time to ski around the sound. My kids absolutely loved every minute of it, especially my son who surprised an Eagle Ray (who took to the air) and my two daughters who had their own Jet Ski.

I highly recommend Blue Rush and wish them luck as they expand their operations next season. We'll be back!

1  Thank BJNelson333
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I wanted to surprise my husband for his birthday and our anniversary. A quick search brought Blue Rush Water Sports & Jet Ski Rentals to my attention. I planned my whole trip and stay to Leverick Bay Resort and Marina around my jet skiing adventure. Trevor promised an experience I would never forget and he surely delivered. The look on my husband's face as Josh came into Leverick Bay with the jet skies was priceless. If you're looking for a fun adventurous experience its a must try. It will leave you on a "Blue Rush" high. Just wanting more and more. Thank you Trevor and Josh for your wonderful service you made our trip worthwhile. We will definitely be back to sample your coming soon water attractions. Blue Rush Water Sports And Jet Ski Rentals, a MUST do if you're ever in Virgin Gorda.

2  Thank SSShart
See more reviews
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I first heard about Jetskiing through a friend who explained how exciting and heart pumping Jetskiing was. I decided I needed to try it for myself , cause I needed a thrill for one day. It was so awesome, especially when you do it with the ones you love. It can be quite romantic for couples if you want that alone time . You can just drive out to sand box and talk or relax it really makes you feel so alive and free. I would recommend it to anyone and the owner is quite reasonable , and his number one focus is making sure you have a grand time. I would to do it again and again. When you come to virgin gorga don't miss out on the life changing experience. Awesome !!!

1  Thank Chevelle2891